Sarangra attacks the Avengers

(The scene starts off at Avengers Mansion with Wasp watching the news)

News anchor: It's been a year since the creature known as Godzilla has been sighted after his last attack on Tokyo.

(Footage of Godzilla rampaging in Tokyo)

Wasp: That is one bad lizard.

(Moments later, a explosion is heard from outside, 9 miles from the mansion)

Wasp: Huh? J.A.R.V.I.S, what's going on? 

J.A.R.V.I.S.: It would appear that a giant monster is going on a rampage.

(Wasp pulls out her Avengers card and see it beeping)

Wasp: Finally, some action.

(In New York, Sarangra is going on a rampage with people screaming, running away in terror as several agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the New York City Police Department are helping out with the evacuation)

Unnamed police officer: Remain calm everyone, please evacuate to the safest area.

(Sarangra fires a heat beam at a few S.H.I.E.L.D. Quinjets, destroying some of the agents that pilot the Quinjets had manage to ejected to the water safety while the Avengers have arrived with Mary, the Blight Force and the Fantastic Four are at the scene as well)

Mr. Fantastic: This creature appears to be an insectoid-based being, I did a scan and confirmed it's some kind of cyborg.

King Blight: So, what's the plan?

Iron Man: We need to hit the creature with anything we got. Captain America, Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther and Hawkeye will deal with the evacuation. Me, Hulk, Thor, the Fantastic Four, Rosestar and the Blight Force will attack the creature.

Wasp: Aren't we forgetting someone like a certain kid who can turn into giant monsters.

King Blight: Monster Kid is unavailable for the moment.

Hawkeye: Did he get grounded?

Rosestar: No, a cocoon was formed around his body, sorta like a metamorphosis stage.

Ant-Man: How is that possible?

Mr. Fantastic: His powers have been evolving, my guess is that he'll transform into a new monster.

Hawkeye: Let's just get this over with, it's not like that monster teleport to where we are.

(Moments later, Sarangra teleports to where the heroes are and roars at them)

Mary: (glares at Hawkeye) You and your big mouth.

Hawkeye: Whoops.

(Back at Stewart Tech, Max is currently in his cocoon while being monitored by Nick Fury, Maria Hill and a few agents)

Maria: Quartermain just confirmed that a monster from another dimension is attacking the city. The Avengers, Fantastic Four and Blight Force have join forces to stop it.

Fury: Not sure if they can stop that thing.

(Harold walks over to Fury and Maria)

Harold: Why are you even here Fury?

Fury: Because we need your son to stop that monster?

Harold: He's still in that cocoon and there's no way to get him out.

Fury: Well, we're going to need him now.

Jade: We don't know when Max will come out of that chrysalis, so you will please leave.