The Monster from the Planet's Core part 2

(At the Avalon headquarters, a meeting is being held)

Theodore: Attention all agents, we might have a crisis. A new kaiju has revealed itself and is currently rampaging across the ocean, attacking ships and submarines. We need to find this creature and contain it before it can attack anyone.

(The agents leave, except for Theodore and Rachel)

Theodore: Just a thought, where's Max? We might need his help.

Rachel: Mary said he went to Lake George, to feed some fish.

(Anna approach Theodore)

Anna: Theodore, we track the creature and it's heading for Lake George.

(Theodore and Rachel are shocked. Later at Lake George, Max is currently holding a bucket of worms)

Max: Alright, time to give the fish their lunch.

(Max starts throwing the worms into the lake when he saw something moving, heading straight towards the port)

Max: Huh?

(Moments later, the creature starts swimming up to the port area, destroying a few boats with people fleeing and screaming in terror as the monster has surfaced after evolving into a terrestrial form)

(The creature roars as it starts going on a rampage in the town, stomping on cars and buildings as the local police try shooting in the creature, but the bullets had no effect. Suddenly, the creature starts charging at some bystanders, who flee in terror. However, a little girl trips on a rock and falls, getting separated from her parents. Afterwards, the creature looks down at the little girl, snarling and menacingly. The little girl screams in terror as the creature dives at her, planning to eat her, but Max was able to save the little girl by using his speed powers and brings the girl to her parents as they reunite)

Unnamed little girl: Thank you Monster Kid.

Max: You're welcome, but you need to get to safety.

(The family leave for safety when the creature glares at Max)

Max: Oh, someone's being a grumpy kaiju.

(Max glows as he transforms into Mondorah)

(Mondorah roars as he and the creature charge at each other, fighting, bashing their heads with Mary and the Blight Force arrive to the scene)

Arinna: Looks like Max beat us to it.

Mary: That's the creature Harold's mini sub discovered.

King Blight: From the footage, the creature had fins like a mosasaurus and it has evolved with legs.

(Mondorah is doing his best to prevent the creature from harming bystanders as Arinna and Alora are escorting people to safety. Mary, King Blight and Queen Blight start attacking the creature with energy attacks. Mondorah wraps his tail around the creature's neck, lifts his opponent in the air and slams it to the ground. Meanwhile the Aven-Jet lands as the Avengers arrive)

Iron Man: Alright Avengers, let's stop this creature before it causes more destruction.

Wasp: Guys, look.

(The Avengers watch the creature trying to escape into the lake while being chased by Mondorah)

Hawkeye: Great, we got two monsters.

(Mary approaches the Avengers)

Mary: Just to be clear, the two-legged dragon is my son.

Wasp: Yeah, figures.

(The Avengers and Mary charge at the creature, who turns around to confront Mondorah, runs towards at high speed, leaps into the air and jumps onto him, pinning him to the ground. Eventually, the creature develops a stinger on its tail and uses it to pierce Mondorah's hide and draining his energy)

Mary: Max!

Captain America: What's it doing?

(Iron Man scans the creature)

Iron Man: It's absorbing his energy.

(Mary charges at the creature and delivers a punch, but it didn't flinch. Mondorah glares at the creature and spits out a heat ray from his mouth, directly at the creature to push it off from him. Mondorah gets back of his feet and roars at the creature, who marches at him once again, but suddenly, it stopped and collapsed)

Ant-Man: It stopped moving.

(Moments later, the creature sprouts wings)

(The creature roars, flaps its wings and flies into the air, far away from the town)

Thor: The beast is getting away!

Iron Man: Alright Avengers, let's......

(Mondorah glows as he transforms into a new monster named Slugger)

(Slugger roars as he flies towards the creature in super flight speed)

Wasp: What the?

Iron Man: That was mach 5!

Mary: You be surprised of how many powers his monster forms has.

(Meanwhile, the creature is flying towards the ocean while Slugger is right at its tail. Eventually, he charges at the creature and hits its' back, sending it to fall right into the ocean. Sooner or later, Slugger looks below in search of the creature, but saw it's wings floating on the top of the water)