The Monster from the Planet's Core part 4: Spinosaurus vs. The Core

(In the Aven-Jet, the Avengers are heading straight to the Avalon Superhero Academy)

Iron Man: The Avalon Superhero Academy is under attacked Avengers, let's protect the students and faculty members.

Captain America: What about the monster?

Iron Man: Thor and Hulk will kept it busy while the others get everyone out of the school.

(Later at the Avalon Superhero Academy, Spinosaurus and the Core glare at each other. Eventually, the two kaiju charge at one another and began fighting against each other, exchanging kicks and punches. Of every bit of damage Spinosaurus inflicts on the Core instantly regenerates. Spinosaurus swings his tail, but the Core grabs it, lifts up Spinosaurus and repeatedly slams him to the ground)

Ava: Oh no!

Alora: Max!

(The Core swings Spinosaurus and throws him to the ground. Sooner or later, the Core projects energy eye beams at Spinosaurus, causing the dinosaur kaiju to roar in pain)

Ava: No!

Debbie: Come on girls!

(Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr. run off to save Spinosaurus from the Core)

Megan: Girls, no!

Ava: Get away from our brother!

(Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr. shoot energy beam attacks at the Core's face, which angers as it glares at the girls)

Debbie: Did we make it angry?

(The Core charges at the trio and charges at them)

Mary Jr.: It's angry.

(Suddenly, the Core gets struck by lighting as it see Thor dive at him)

Thor: For Midgard!

(Thor uses his hammer to hit the Core's face. Moments later, the QuinJet lands as the rest of the Avengers leave and charge at the Core)

Ava: It's the Avengers.

Mary Jr.: But, what about Max?

(The girls see Spinosaurus burrowing underground)

Debbie: He's underground.

(King Blight, Queen Blight, Mary and Megan reaches to Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr.)

Megan: There you are.

Mary: Where's Max?

Ava: He burrowed underground.

Mary: If Max is underground, he must be planning something. Let's get you girls back to school.

(Iron Man fires his unibeam at the Core, which did nothing but angering the creature)

Iron Man: My unibeam has no effect.

(The Core slams its tail to the ground and roars, projecting its eye beams at the Avengers as they evade getting hit. Moments later, Spinosaurus bursts out from the ground and roars at the Core from behind, causing the creature to turn around and faces him. The Core growls at Spinosaurus, who's spikes and fin jut out from his body and emits a blue glow one-by-one, starting from the tip of his tail up his back. Glowing blue ionized cold energy from his mouth as his eyes and neck glow)

Daisy: Maxy's going to due something!

Iron Man: He's charging up cold energy from his body.

Hawkeye: Why?

(The fin and spikes all retracted back into his body as Spinosaurus fires an ice ray from his mouth that struck the Core, freezing its body in a block of ice. Afterwards, Spinosaurus approaches the frozen kaiju and transforms into Insectra)

(Insectra roars as he starts shoots energy beams at the Core, causing the frozen creature to shatter into pieces

(Insectra roars as he starts shoots energy beams at the Core, causing the frozen creature to shatter into pieces. Afterwards, the remains glow, thaw out and explode into particles, which merge into a Spore. The students, teachers, the Avengers and everyone else are shocked)

King Blight: It was a Spore that buried itself to the center of the Earth.

Queen Blight: Huh, who would've guessed?

(The Spore flies off into the sky and heads into space, leaving the planet. Meanwhile, Insectra approaches the school, roars in victory and transforms back into Max)

Max: The Core has been defeated and once again, the day's been saved thanks to the power of Max Stewart aka Monster Kid.

(Max strikes a pose)

Wasp: Does he do that alot?

Mary: (sighs) Yes and I blame my sister Rachel for that.