46-50

46: Naturalization, master book

Go as you say, and the three set off immediately.

The village where Lizheng is located is behind Niutou Village, and it is necessary to pass Niutou Village to the county seat.

When passing by the village, Yu Qingze asked the village chief Heli to wait for him on the side of the road for a while. He went home and took out the box that Chang Le had given him. It contained all the money he had earned in more than a month, the food stalls, moon cakes, plus Liu Ji's face money, which was more than ninety and almost one. A hundred taels, this is still a large amount of moon cakes recently, this is enough.

Chang Le helped him to string the copper coins one after another, the big one was one thousand, and the small one was one hundred.

A tael of silver is a thousand copper coins, which is a consistent amount of money. Fortunately, Yu Qingze would go to the bank to change the silver at intervals before, otherwise, it would be inconvenient if he went out with eighty copper coins on his back.

Counting out eighty taels of silver, Yu Qingze filled it with a large purse, and then tied it to his waist with a bag for protection. Here is 80% of his property, and he relies on it for buying land and naturalization.

Grandpa Chang saw it and asked him, "Should I go with you, many people, be safe."

It might take a long time for this matter to be done. Yu Qingze didn't want the old man to work hard, so he said, "Grandpa, no, the village chief and Li are going with me."

Hearing that the village chief and Lizheng were together, Grandpa Chang was relieved and said: "You still have to pay attention to safety."

"Okay, grandpa. I'm going." Yu Qingze responded, took some scraps of silver and copper plates and put them in a small purse for later use, and then said goodbye to Grandpa Chang. The village chief and the others were still waiting at the intersection. Go early and finish early. Come back.

"Okay, pay attention to safety."

The three of them went all the way to the county office in the north of the city.

After the guards at the door notified them, Lizheng took them to the main book office in the east in front of the county government hall. This is where the main book office is located, where land transactions and household registration are handled.

After entering, there were only three people inside, one on the left and one on the right were copying at the table, and there was a man less than forty in the middle who was doing official business.

After the li grew in, he gave a salute and yelled: "The Caomin has seen the master book."

The village chief and Yu Qingze also saluted.

The master book looked up, took a look, and asked: "What's the matter?"

The chief told the story.

The master book heard the words, looked at Yu Qingze, and then asked Li Zheng: "Are the rules clear?"

Lizheng nodded and replied, "It's all clear."

Yu Qingze also nodded.

The master book lifted his chin to his right hand and said, "Over there, just do what you should do."

"Yes, thank you Lord Master." Lizheng thanked him, and took Yu Qingze to the small official on the left to go through the formalities.

The little official stretched out his hand to the three of them. Yu Qingze met, glanced at Lizheng, and nodded when he saw that Lizheng nodded. Yu Qingze handed the eighty taels of silver to the little official.