91-95

91: Jiabao's life experience

On the tenth day of April, at noon, the snack bar was the busiest time. Everyone was very busy and the shop was already full of people.

"Guests, please line up here to pay the bill."

"Guest, the chicken feet in black bean sauce needs to be steamed in a while. There are chicken feet with pickled peppers. Would you like to try it? This tastes good too."

"This guest, there is a vacant seat here, please come and sit here."

"Thank you for patronizing. Guests, please go slowly."

"..."

"Big brother, I'm finished, I'll check out, you go to eat." Jiabao finished lunch and walked to Yu Qingze to take over the work of checkout.

"Okay. I'll finish this." Yu Qingze counted the guest's small bamboo card, collected the money, then changed positions with Jiabao, and went into the kitchen for lunch.

After a while, four or five men in black costumes and swords came in.

As soon as they came in, they looked around, and finally fixed their gazes on Chang Hao and Jia Bao.

"Several...Guests, do you want to eat? Our store implements independent meal collection. Please come here to pick up the plate..." Brother Chang said.

Among this group of people, the man who took the lead stretched out his hand to stop Brother Chang from continuing to say, "Let's find someone."

Brother Chang frowned and asked, "Looking for someone? How many people are you looking for?"

The man who took the lead looked at the two teenagers, about the same height, and didn't know which one they were looking for, so he said, "We are looking for Tian Jiabao and I heard that he is working here."

When Brother Chang heard that he was looking for Jiabao, he subconsciously glanced in Jiabao's direction. What do these people dress up and come to Jiabao for? He frowned and asked, "What are you looking for Jiabao?"

The man noticed the look in Brother Chang's eyes and already knew which one they were looking for, so he walked straight to the counter.

"Eh eh eh, several people, what are you looking for Jiabao? You can't go in like this, it prevents us from doing business." Chang brother shouted from behind.

There were three or four guests at the counter queuing to check out. Seeing these guys coming over, they immediately stepped away consciously. At this moment, the customers in the store also looked over curiously.

Jiabao has been focusing on settling the accounts, and has not noticed anything at the door. Until the few people walked to the front of the counter, he wanted to reach out for the bamboo plaque on the dinner plate, but found that the person in front of him did not have a dinner plate.

He raised his head curiously and looked at the black men in front of him.

Brother Chang rushed over and said, "Jiabao, they said they came to you."

Before Jiabao could answer Brother Chang's words, the man who took the lead asked, "Are you Tian Jiabao?"

Jiabao nodded and looked at several people for unknown reasons.

"Your real name is Fu Jiayu?" the man with his head bowed looked at Jiabao and asked.

When Jiabao heard the name, he was stunned for a moment. Then, his face changed and he ran to the backyard.