121-125

121: The man behind

Yu Qingze returned to the snack bar with eight packs of flour bought at wholesale prices. He didn't expect to be able to buy it. He never let it go all the way.

When Brother Chang and Tie Zhu saw such a cart of flour, they all asked him where he bought it.

Yu Qingze replied with a smile: "Hongyun just returned a shipment of flour today. I bought it from them for a penny and a half a catty cheaper."

"Really? Didn't they prevent Boss Kang from selling it to us? How could they sell it to you?" Brother Chang asked in surprise.

"The man in charge didn't recognize me." Yu Qingze smiled.

"Hahahahaha!" Brother Chang couldn't help laughing after hearing it, and after a long time he said: "The man in charge has never been to our shop, so he doesn't recognize you."

"Yes, next time I guess I won't be able to go. I just ran into their boss when I left, so I should have recognized me."

Tie Zhuhan smiled and said, "Next time I will try, and next time I will go to Erniu, if they don't sell it to us, let's just buy them cheap! Annoy them!"

Yu Qingze smiled and nodded, and said, "Okay, you will try it next time. But tomorrow, I will go to the store in the city to buy it again. Before they have caught their attention, let's buy more."

Tie Zhu and Er Niu nodded, and said, "Okay."

After unloading the flour, Yu Qingze returned to the restaurant, which was not closed yet.

Brother Le and Jiabao were cooking in the kitchen, and when they saw him coming back, they all looked at him.

Yu Qingze smiled and told them again.

Several people were happy when they heard it.

Dasong said: "Then when the seafood boat comes back, can we buy it too?"

Yu Qingze said: "Yes, but I don't know when the seafood boat will return. I will continue to check it tomorrow."

After washing his face and changing his clothes, Yu Qingze came over to take over Jiabao's work.

"Brother, I ordered a few big dishes in the private room on the second floor. There are three peacock fish, two five cups of goose, and two Mei Cai with meat. It just so happens that you are back. You can do this. I'm afraid I won't be able to grasp it."

"Okay, you go take a rest." Yu Qingze put on an apron, looked at the menu ordered by the guests, and then skillfully started to make it, his expression no longer as relaxed as before.

Although he happened to buy flour today, the fundamental problem has not been solved. He still has a heavy heart for who is behind the fortune has not been found out.

He didn't believe that it was Hongyun's round-faced boss who wanted to deal with them. They didn't know each other in different industries, and had never dealt with him. It was impossible to deal with him who opened a restaurant for no reason.

But, who is the person behind? Is it the Fragrant Garden, or which other restaurant?

If this problem is not resolved, their food supply will be affected in the future, and the feeling of being held back by others is not good.

It would be great if we could get the high-quality flour and seafood by ourselves.

Such a thought flashed in Yu Qingze's mind.

Early the next morning, Yu Qingze got up early and went to the pier to guard, but he was still empty.

After two consecutive days of air defense, it seems that tomorrow is the day when the seafood boat will return.