61-65

61: Auspicious opening

On September 22, the sky was clear and the city of Tongshan was as lively as usual.

As it approached, a lion dance team was beating the gongs and drums, and under the leadership of the lead baller, it danced lively from the crossroads in the center of the city all the way to the North Street.

Everyone in the street heard the sound of gongs and drums, and saw that it was a lion dancer.

The two mighty lions sometimes ran, jumped, and jumped forward, attracting the attention of many passers-by, especially the children who love to be lively and ran behind the lions.

Many passersby watching the excitement followed the lion dance team all the way, wanting to see where the lion dance team went.

After half a street dance, the lion dance team stopped in front of a shop and danced on the spot. Everyone saw that there were red flowers and red cloth on the plaque of this shop, and they suddenly realized that this shop was about to open.

At this moment, a person walked out of the shop, and everyone looked intently, oh, isn't this the owner of Yu Ji's food stall? Did he open this shop?

Looking at him sideways and making a please gesture, a group of people came out from behind. Taking the lead, the husband and wife of the old lady of Cai Mansion in the south of the city was surprisingly, and there was another old man beside him, supported by a servant.

"Hey, this is Old Madam Cai and Old Madam Zhao of Zhao's Mansion." Someone recognized that the old man in the back was the Old Madam of Zhao's Mansion in the south of the city.

"Oh, this boss is so blessed to be able to invite Mrs. Cai and Mrs. Zhao to attend his opening ceremony. These are among the best in our city." Another human said.

"Hey, don't you know this? I heard that boss Yu cured the second young master's strange disease. A while ago, at the birthday banquet of Mrs. Zhao, boss Yu made another kind of birthday peach bag, Zhao The old lady likes it very much!"

"So that's it! I'm unheard of."

"Hey, look, the two young people who followed are the two Juren masters who were raised the other day?"

"It seems so! Master Juren is here too!"

"Who is the young master next to Master Cai's? It looks very strange."

"Well, depending on your looks and age, isn't it the second young master of the Cai family?"

"Didn't the second young master of the Cai family never leave the house? This young man doesn't look that weak, just a little thinner."

"It is estimated that the rumor that the boss I cured him is true. The second young master of the Cai family has taken care of his body and can go out of the house."

"..."

Yu Qingze didn't expect that Grandpa Cai's husband and wife came so early, and also brought Cai Chenxi, Cai Yunwei and Jiang Tianrui. He thought that Old Fulang Cai said that he would come and have a look that day, that he would come to have a snack or something after the opening.

What surprised him even more was that not long after Mr. Cai came, Mr. Zhao also came with the company of Mr. Zhao.

According to Mrs. Zhao himself, he liked his dim sum very much, and when he heard that his shop was opened today, he wanted to come over for a dim sum.

Yu Qingze's heart was so happy, these people are all sturdy figures in the city, it is such a great honor to come to join him in this small shop, he is a little flattered.