56-60

56: Shop

Jiabao's house is in the innermost part of the alley, bypassing the front yard and entering through a small door on the side.

After entering, there is a narrow courtyard, about seven or eight square meters. There are two houses, one is a kitchen, and the other is two beds with bricks, separated by a curtain.

Yu Qingze looked at it, and the location of this house was different from that of other houses in this alley. It felt more like the original west wing room or firewood room in the courtyard. Looking at the front wall that was only about two meters away from the door, Yu Qingze felt that this should be separated by a courtyard.

Jiabao took out a bench from the room, wiped it clean, set it up, and said embarrassedly: "Boss Yu, Brother Chang Le, you sit down. The house is narrow, but you should sit here a little more spacious. I'll pour you water."

Yu Qingze grabbed him and said, "You don't need to pour water. We are just a little worried that those gangsters will trouble you again. We should go back. Please pay attention to yourself. If the gangsters find it, don't open the door, you know. ?"

Jiabao nodded and said, "I know, thank you for sending me back."

Yu Qingze patted him on the shoulder and went back with Chang Le.

After closing the stall the next day, Yu Qingze and Chang Le sent Jiabao home together, and brought him some dishes from the food stall for him to cook.

Yesterday they saw the boy buying steamed buns, they guessed that he must eat steamed buns every night, and then save the money to pay off the debt, and then they were afraid they would know that they would pay ten cents from Yu Qingze every day, pretending to have a good meal. Look like.

Alas, this kid...

When they walked to the alley where the gangsters blocked Jiabao yesterday, they actually ran into the two gangsters again.

The two gangsters saw Yu Qingze and Chang Le with Jiabao, gave Jiabao a fierce look, and walked away slowly.

Yu Qingze frowned, and the two people seemed to have failed to educate them by their parents.

On the third day, they ran into the two again.

By the fourth day, the situation had changed. This time it was not two people, it was four people.

Seeing them turning around the corner, the tough little **** said to one of the other two people who was carrying them: "Big brother, it's them!"

"Oh? Really? I want to see who beat my good brother! Don't kill me!" The two turned around and looked like they were in their twenties. One of them had a dangling from his mouth. Root grass, the look of scorn in the scorpion.

When Yu Qingze and Chang Le saw the two, they were slightly taken aback, feeling a bit familiar.

Chang Le recognized it first, and gestured: Brother Yu, these two people are from the people who robbed us before!

Yu Qingze also recognized it at this meeting. He narrowed his eyes, pulled Brother Le and Jiabao behind him, picked up a big rock from the ground, and prepared to fight.

Chang Le also tightened his shoulder pole and was ready. In the past few days, just in case, he has given away his family treasure with a pole.

The helpers that the two gangsters over there found were Yu Qingze and the others, and they were also a little stunned.

Another helper said to the person next to him: "Hey, isn't this the person who had a good relationship with Cai Mansion as the boss mentioned before? The one we robbed before?"