96-100

96: Cooperation with Dahe

"Brother Yu, what do you want to buy?" Dahe asked.

Brother Le also looked at Yu Qingze curiously.

Yu Qingze glanced at the two of them and said with a smile: "Of course it is to buy things we don't have here, mainly for food, vegetables, fruits, and fruits. As long as we don't have them, they can eat anything."

Dahe thought for a while and asked, "Brother Yu, do you want to buy seeds or eat them?"

Yu Qingze replied: "It's okay. It usually takes a long time for you to come back, and many things can't be stored for that long, especially for food. Many things are estimated to last less than a month. The kind that is particularly easy to break, Dahe, you remember to buy. Ask them if they have any seeds to sell, and if they do, buy some back. If they don't, something broke along the way. If there are seeds in it, remember to save all the seeds. When we come back, we can try to plant one. Can it be planted? If there are no seeds, there is no way."

When Dahe heard the words, he nodded and agreed: "Okay, I will remember."

"If you think it is delicious, buy more. If it is not delicious, buy a little less first. There are other things," Yu Qingze thought. Many things Dahe may not be able to judge whether they are useful or not. Then he said: "As long as you find it useful, you can buy it back. I will see if it is useful then."

"Okay, I remember." Dahe said.

Yu Qingze looked at the bag of sprouted potatoes and asked Dahedao: "Dahe, how much is this bag of ground eggs? I'll get it for you."

Dahe immediately shook his hand and said, "Brother Yu, no need. This was originally what I brought back for you to eat, so I don't need to pay for it. Besides, I haven't eaten it now..."

Yu Qingze looked at him for a while and smiled: "Okay. But I still have to pay you. You will wait a moment."

"Eh, Brother Yu!" Dahe heard Yu Qingze say this, and he didn't know why he wanted to give him money again. He was a bit anxious, but Yu Qingze had already entered the room, so he had to look at Brother Le and said, "Brother Le, Look at this..."

Brother Le smiled and waved his hand, indicating that he didn't know.

Yu Qingze went to the room and took out a bag of broken silver and gave it to Da He, who looked at Yu Qingze dumbfounded.

"What do you think I want to give you? Didan?" Yu Qingze smiled and said: "Didn't you just say that, I want you to buy something for me. If I don't give you money, how can I buy it? I can't let you do it for me. Let me advance the money."

Although I don't know how much money I can get in a month, I want people to bring things. There is no reason for people to pay for them. You should give them money first.

Hearing this, Dahe was obviously relieved. He took the money bag and took a look. There were a dozen or so pieces of silver in it. He was surprised: "So much? I don't know if I can bring it back, you Aren't you afraid that I ran away with the money?"

"If you can say this, I don't have to worry about it." Yu Qingze laughed a little, and then said: "More refunds and less supplements, I don't know if it's enough, mainly because I don't know how many new things are in the place you go. ."

Dahe touched the back of his head, and said, "As far as I've been, there are obviously more things in the south than in the north. When I went to the south the previous year, I also brought back an edible dish, but it broke halfway. Lost."

When Yu Qingze heard the words, he became curious and asked, "Oh? What kind of dish is it?"

Dahe said: "The big one is as big as the plate, and the small one has a big mouth, yellow and white, and forms a ball. The locals call it cauliflower."