126-130

126: rely

Ju Fu Lou introduced Drunk Duck?

This is impossible!

Jia Xiaoren didn't believe that Jufulou could cook his own restaurant's signature dishes. He rushed out the door and rushed to the entrance of Jufulou. He saw Jufulou on the publicity board at the entrance. It was written in black and red on the poster-Today's New Products. : Drunk duck. 20% discount, welcome to taste!

The two characters "Drunk Duck" are still in the middle. They are very big and occupy at least half of the whole paper. You can't pretend you haven't seen them.

Jia Xiaoren stared directly at the two words, and he wanted to make a fire in his eyes and burn the words directly.

What made him even more irritating was that not only did the drunk duck come out, but he also got a 20% discount!

He Xiangmanlou's signature dishes, he Jufulou directly sells them at a discount!

Jia Xiaoren's face was as black as the bottom of a pot that had been burned for ten or eight years.

"Oh, isn't this Boss Jia? Are you, would you like to try our new drunk duck?" At the door, the little tree saw Jia Xiaoren and was furious.

Recently, because of the abnormal behavior of Tie Zhu and Er Niu, and they often saw flour and seafood in their residences, Xiaoshu and the others knew what happened to the snack bar and the restaurant, and they were all very angry.

Why is the owner of Xiangmanlou so wicked that he directly cut off the supply of other people's supplies. Now he dared to run to their door.

But Xiaoshu couldn't help laughing when he saw him looking at the publicity board.

Humph, if you can't compete with others, you will try to use villainous tricks, even if they are like their boss Yu, who is doing business upright and never afraid of other people's legitimate competition!

When Jia Xiaoren heard Xiao Er's words, he turned his head and glanced at the ridicule and disdain in that Xiao Er's eyes. He narrowed his eyes slightly, gave him a fierce look, then turned his head, and went straight back to Xiangman Building.

Seeing that Jia Xiaoren's figure was overwhelmed by the crowd, Xiaoshu immediately ran to the kitchen and said to a few people: "Boss Yu, the boss of Xiangmanlou just now came over and watched at our door for a while."

"Oh?" Yu Qingze raised his eyebrows when he heard the words and asked, "Did he say or do anything?"

Xiaoshu shook his head and said: "I left without saying anything. Before I left, I kept staring at our propaganda board. I saw fire in his eyes and his face was as black as charcoal. like this."

With that said, Xiaoshu suddenly changed his face, dropped his face, and stared fiercely at the newly prepared drunk duck in front of him, as if Jia Xiaoren's upper body, not to mention it really looked like.

A few people enjoyed it at first sight.

Jiabao was pickling ribs, and when he saw the little tree, he smiled and said, "Brother Xiaoshu, you are too exaggerated."

The little tree stretched out his index finger and shook it, and said, "It's not an exaggeration. Maybe he hasn't fully learned it yet. His face is definitely much darker than what I learned just now."

Dasong laughed, and then cursed fiercely: "I definitely wanted to come and see our drunk duck! Damn him! Bastard!"

"That's why this person is so wicked!" The uncle who burned the fire was also angry.