71-75

71: "Tianliang King Break"

The arrival of Zhao Fulang, and the relationship between Zhao Mansion and Zhenwei Escort that they showed, made everyone in the room surprised, especially the master book and the boss of the king's husband, who were already in cold sweat.

If it was just the Hu family and Escort, they might still have a chance to push things in their favor, but they never expected that the two brothers in Escort would be called "Uncle Zhao"!

In this Tongshan City, Zhao's mansion, even the county magistrate, had to give three points of courtesy. The Zhao family's health has been badly worse in the past few years, and they have been recuperating at home. Therefore, all the things in the Zhao family, including things, are in charge of Zhao Fulang. The business outside is basically Zhao Fulang assisting his son in taking care of it.

This is something that the entire Tongshan City almost knows.

Now, this incident has even brought in Zhao Fulang and his son. The master book's heart sank suddenly, knowing that this matter today is probably not good. The boss and husband of Wang didn't get any better either. He felt as though he was kicked to the iron plate, and he was worried.

After Zhao Fulang greeted the **** brothers and asked about the situation, he patted the little brother's hand to comfort him, then glanced at his son and motioned to him to deal with it.

Zhao Fulang's son, Zhao Yu, nodded, glanced at his cousin's face, walked to the county lieutenant and the master book, and said: "The county lieutenant, the master book, our family does not lack the medical fee and medicine fee. I just want to Be fair."

The county lieutenant's heart was tense, how did a small food poisoning case involve the people of Zhao Mansion? He said: "What does Zhao Shaoye mean?"

Zhao Yu glanced at boss Wang's husband and didn't conceal the coldness in his eyes. He said in a deep voice, "Since it's to be fair, then you have to go to court before you can say it well. Say it?"

"No, don't go to the yamen, I don't want to go to the yamen. Brother, you tell him that we don't go to the yamen, it's private." Before being frightened by the master book's saying that we were going to touch the board, Wang Fulang shrank behind Boss Wang and kept shouting no. Go to the Yamen.

The county lieutenant took a look at the master book. This kind of situation where the victim didn't want to be private had to be brought back to the yamen for processing.

The master book sighed, looked up and said to Zhao Yu: "Master Zhao, the magistrate is busy with his affairs, can this kind of matter be private or private? Look at the young master of the Yang family, whatever you want to compensate, you can do it." The two brothers are surnamed Yang.

The **** guy immediately stood on the front line with his cousin, and said: "Let's not get private, go to court, and how the magistrate judges, we have nothing to say."

"Yes." The young brother of the Yang family also nodded, then turned to ask the Hu family, and said, "The Hu family also wants to be fair to himself, right?"

The Hu family also nodded and agreed to go to the Yamen.

"If you don't go, we won't go." Wang Fulang shouted.

Zhao Yu looked around and said: "Two adults, folks, everyone came to the store with trust in the store and the mood of tasting food, but now, the owner of the store uses untreated poisonous white fungus. It was made into food and sold, which caused my cousin to be poisoned by a brother who was about to marry and ruined his face to look like a ghost. There are two other brothers. Look at this little brother, at such a young age. To suffer this kind of torture, we have to go to court to discuss an argument, shouldn't we?"