156-160

156: clue

In the Jufu Building, Yu Qingze was teaching Jiabao and Dasong Dazhi a new dish. Hearing what Guipi said, he immediately threw the spatula away and asked, "Are you sure that Uncle Lin took it away?"

Jiabao and Dasong were also worried when they heard the news. Okay, how could the baby be gone?

Guipi nodded and replied, "Yes, Uncle Lin was holding the baby, and he disappeared later."

"Which cloth house are you in? Where's Brother Le?" Yu Qingze asked.

"Just at the Zhouji Cloth Village on East Street, Yu Fulang and our Shao Fulang are now looking for them on the street. Our Shao Fulang asked me to come back and tell you, let you ask the guys to go out and look for them."

"I see."

Yu Qingze hurriedly turned around and said to Jiabao and the others: "I won't open the store today. Could you please go out and find Uncle Lin and Bao Bao for me? Look for everything in the alley, Uncle Min, can you please check the shop. If anyone has news, please come back and tell Uncle Min. Then everyone will meet in the restaurant. Jiabao, you go tell the other guys and the guys at the snack bar, Let them also go out to help find them. You will find them all over the city in the southeast, northwest and northwest, and then you will take someone to find Uncle Lin's house in Chengxi. You have been there once and you know the way. I will find your brother first."

"Good brother!" "Good boss!"

Everyone took action.

Jiabao immediately went out to the lobby to gather other guys to explain the situation to them, let everyone go out and look for it, and then went to the snack bar to talk about it, and then took Tie Zhu to Uncle Lin's house in the west of the city.

Dazhi Omatsu and the two clerks in the kitchen ran out on the street to find them.

Yu Qingze also ran out, looking for the baby while going to East Street to look for Brother Le.

The baby is gone, Brother Le doesn't know what he is in a hurry, so he has to find him right away.

The guys in the store also went out to find people after hearing this.

On the East Street, Brother Le was anxious, anxious and worried. Seeing the figure of the brother in a gray shirt, he rushed up to catch someone else to see if it was Uncle Lin.

The people he caught were confused, looked at him and asked him what he was doing.

But Brother Le couldn't speak, and others couldn't understand his gestures. He didn't know what was wrong with him, so he could only shake his hand and continue searching.

Didn't I found one in a gray shirt, I didn't find another, another, another...

Brother Le always found the East City Gate from the cloth village, but did not see Lin Shuya's shadow. He ran back and went into various shops and small alleys to look for it. After looking around, he didn't find it. Returning to the main road, he ran into Brother Chang and Xue Baishu halfway, and both of them found nothing.

Brother Chang put Baby Mujin in the medicine hall for his uncle to take with him, and bring Xue Baishu out to look for it.

Brother Le would have become anxious now like a headless fly, and he was about to cry. Hearing that they hadn't found Brother Chang, he was even more anxious. He wanted to continue drilling into other small alleys.

Brother Chang pulled him, and said, "Brother Le, don't worry, think about where Uncle Lin can go? Will he take him home? I remember his house is at the junction of Xicheng District and Beicheng District. no?"