one

"Ruby! What are you doing ?!" - I yell

"I'm coming !" - She says

She's a bit late. We have to go to the airport, Ruby got a university for her studies in New York. She loves big cities. I see Ruby coming and we go to the airport in Los Angeles. Ruby is my best friend for 2 years now. We enter the airport and we run to our airplane. We sit on our seats, breathless. Some people looked at us when we got on the airplane.

*After the flight*

We arrived in New York 2 minutes ago. By the way, my name is Léanne and I'm 18 and Ruby will be 18 next week. Ruby is so nervous because it's gonna be her first day at her university. We take the bus to go to her apartment. It is not so far from the university. I help Ruby to settle in her apartment. She takes her school stuff and we walk to her university. 5 minutes later, we are in front of it, I can't go with her in so we hug each other.

"Thanks for everything." - Ruby says

"You're welcome. I hope you will enjoy being here." - I reply

"And you? What are you gonna do ?"

"I don't know yet. Perhaps I will try to manage music and studies."

"Where are you gonna settle in ?"

"I will probably come back to New Zealand."

"Okay."

"I will miss you."

"Me too."

We hug each other one last time saying 'bye', we cry a bit and she goes into her university. I sigh and I take my earphones. I start listening to music and I visit a bit of New York. My airplane to New Zealand is at 4 pm and it's 12:30 pm. I sit on a bench and I look at the Statue of Liberty. I get up and I walk in New York. I already lived in New Zealand, it was amazing. I miss New Zealand, I know I'm french but I feel at home there. I can't wait to be there again.

I'm at the airport and I get on my airplane. I sit on my seat and I wait for the airplane to leave New York. A few minutes later, I leave New York for New Zealand. I cry a bit but I stop quickly and I sleep a bit.

*Hours later*

I just arrived in New Zealand. I'm walking to the airport. I live in Queenstown but I have to stay in Wellington for my studies and Queenstown is far from here. I arrived in Christchurch and I'm on the airplane to Wellington. I feel so tired but I try not to fall asleep because I don't like sleeping on the airplane. 2 girls sit next to me but I ignore them.

I didn't talk about myself yet: I'm french and I'm a big fan of MotoGP, Ruby is also a fan of MotoGP. I think you already know I love New Zealand. I'm at a university of Law but I also make music and I'm a bit famous in Australia and New Zealand. I think I'm gonna focus on music because I can't manage both law and music, even if I love studying law. I get out of the train when it arrives in Wellington. I walk to my apartment because I don't want to take the bus.

15 minutes later, I enter my apartment and put my bag on the couch. I grab something to drink and I sit on the couch. I turn the TV on and I put on a music channel. I take my phone and I reply to some fans before cleaning my apartment. Ruby and I lived together for almost 2 years. Yeah, we moved to Wellington when we were 16, almost 17. By the way, my birthday is 23rd February and Ruby's birthday is 10th march.

The French GP is soon so I can't wait to go there. My favorite riders are Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez. I sigh and I get up. I go to my room and I change my clothes. I take my earphones and I leave my house to go to the gym.

*1 hour later*

I come back to my house and I go to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and I take a shower. Then, I go into my room, dry myself and I wear my pajamas. I know it's only 9 am here but I'm going to sleep because I need to sleep. Suddenly, Ruby calls me. It's probably afternoon in New York. I decide to not reply because I know Ruby is talkative and I won't be able to sleep. I'm also talkative but I need to sleep. I put my phone on airplane mode and I fall asleep easily.