six

I just came back from Queenstown, Marc joined the other riders to continue the MotoGP season. I feel tired, I sit on the couch sighing. I grab my diary and I see I have a lot of homework. It pisses me off, I go to my room and I start doing my homework. 2 hours later, I'm done with my homework and I change my clothes to go to the gym. I stay 1 hour there, then I come back home walking and listening to music.

A few minutes later, I sigh and take off my clothes. I look at myself through the mirror, I'm so ugly and fat. I hate myself. I enter into the shower and I let the hot water run. I also let tears fall, I feel so tired and I can't handle a lot of stress anymore. I wash myself and I stay 5 minutes under hot water. I grab a towel and I go to my room, I dry myself and I grab clothes to get dressed. I go to the pizzeria (I don't want to cook tonight), I buy a pizza and I come back to my apartment. I grab something to drink and I go to my room. I sit on my bed, turn the tv on and start watching a MotoGP Grand Prix while eating my pizza. My phone's battery is low so I put it to charge. I clean everything when I finished eating, I go to the kitchen to put the bottle of water away and I go back to my room. I sigh and I grab my phone, I notice Ruby tried to call me. I call her back and we talk for 1 hour.

"Do you have news from Marc ?" - Ruby asks

"No, he is busy with races." - I say

I didn't tell her I spent almost 2 weeks with Marc.

"Oh okay. I thought you both became close."

"We are just friends. By the way, you and Thomas ?"

"We became close friends. He helps me with maths and I help him with chemistry."

"Nice."

"What about you? Tell me more about your university and your class."

"I have one friend named Leonie but she isn't in my class. I often help her with law. Concerning my class, I don't have friends but I get along well with everybody. To be honest, I wish you were here."

"Yeah me too. Stay strong Lélé, we'll see each other soon."

"I hope. Well, I have to go, homework."

"Good luck and stay strong."

"Yeah. Bye Ruby !"

"Bye !"

I hang up and I finish doing my homework. I turn my phone off to be more focused. I sigh because I can't focus well and I'm just bored. I go to the kitchen, I take a bottle of water and chips before coming back to my room. I sit on my bed and I work again.

                                    *Next Day*

"Can I call you? I need help for the law exercises." - Leonie

Fuck - I mumble, I'm not angry but I also need to work.

"Yeah, you can."

She calls me and I help her with some exercises.

"Is it okay now? Did you understand ?" - I ask

"Yeah, perfectly. Thanks, Leanne." - Leonie replies

"No problem."

"By the way, I have another question."

"What is it ?"

"I will go out tonight with some friends, do you want to come with us ?"

"I don't know. I don't feel good enough to go out."

"It's okay, you have time to think about it. Let me know before 5:30 pm please."