ten

I'm in an airplane to go to France,  I will take advantage of the opportunity to see my two childhood best friends. I fall asleep in the airplane because I couldn't sleep last night so I'm tired. 30 minutes later, I wake up jumping because I made a nightmare about my ex. I sigh looking through the window. Why him ? 

I grab my bag and I leave the airplane. I walk outside of the airport. I feel better now, I missed Paris and its atmosphere. I walk to the subway/underground and I go to one of the train stations of Paris. I go into a train which goes to my hometown and I sit on a seat at the back of the train. I grab my earphones and I start listening to music. I smile a bit because I'm impatient to see my family. I see a kid sitting next to me, her mom sits behind us. I smile to the kid and he smiles at me as well. I look away, but a few minutes later, the kid taps on my shoulder. I take off my earphones.

"Tu es Léanne ?" - The kid asks

"Oui, c'est moi. Comment tu sais ?" - I say

"J'adore ta musique. Tu fera des concerts en France ?" 

"Je ne sais pas encore."

"S'il te plait. Ma famille, mes amis et moi adorent ta musique."

"J'y réfléchirai." 

The kid smiles happily, he is so sweet. He continues asking questions about me and my music. 2 hrs later, I arrive to my hometown and I leave the train. I get out of the train station and I go into the bus. 30 minutes later, I get out of the bus and I walk 5 minutes to reach my dad's place. I enter the apartment block and I climb the stairs to the fourth floor. I enter my dad's apartment, I'm already smiling. 

"Papa, c'est moi !" - I say loudly

"Je suis dans la cuisine." - He replies

I join him and I hug him tight.

"Tu m'as manqué."

"Toi aussi."

I help him cook. I hug him again, I missed him so much. My dad puts music on his speaker, I throw water in his face laughing. He looks at me laughing and he throws water on me. 10 minutes later, I go to the bathroom and I change my clothes because they are all wet. I brush my hair and I come back to the kitchen. I put the food on the table in the living room, I grab the cutlery and two glasses, my dad joins me with a bottle of water. We start eating and he asks questions about my friends and my studies so I tell him I dropped out of university to make music. We continue taking during 45 minutes, then he goes to sleep because he has to wake up early for his work, I go to my room with my bag and I scroll posts on Instagram. I grab my earphones and I start listening to music while scrolling posts.

I sigh and I turn my phone off. I look at the ceiling thinking about my life. Marc is probably busy with Alex, let's forget about Ruby. I don't even want to think about her, that girl who pretended to be my best friend. "Why did I believe her?"  I mumble. I put my phone on charge and I go to the bathroom, a few minutes later I wash my hands and I go back to my room. I lay on my bed, I grab my phone and I replied to Leonie's messages. 

Marc is also texting me, to be honest I miss him. I want to see him again, I want to feel his arms around me again. I look at all the pics of him I have on my phone, I have some pics of us and Alex together. They are so cute and they always make me happier. I'm so bored, I decide to go outside. I take my phone, my external battery, my earphones and my billfold. I leave the apartment block and I walk to the city center. I recognize everything and I feel better here. The cold wind goes through my hair, it grazes my skin and I smile all alone. I go to a bar where I usually go when I'm around. I enter the bar and I sit next to the counter. The barman, named Justin, recognizes me and smiles at me coming.

"Une bière ?" - Justin asks smiling

"Toujours." - I reply, smiling as well. 

I see him taking two beers and he comes back to me. He uncaps the beers and he gives me one. We talk again, Justin asks questions about New Zealand so I tell him everything about this country. He looks curious about New Zealand.

"Tu comptes y habiter ?" - I ask 

"J'aimerai bien mais j'aurai du mal à partir d'ici." - Justin replies

"Je comprends, ça a été dur pour moi de partir."

"Qu'est-ce qui t'a poussé à partir ?"

"Je voulais découvrir de nouvelles choses, par exemple la culture ou les paysages."

"Tu fais tes études là-bas ?" 

"J'ai commencé des études de droit mais j'ai abandonné pour faire de la music."

"Vraiment ? C'est quoi ton surnom pour la musique ?"

"Snorlax."

"C'est le nom d'un pokémon ça non ?"

"Ouais, c'est le nom anglais de Ronflex."

 "Je comprends mieux." 

Justin and I laugh because of my nickname. We finish drinking our beer while talking about music.

"T'es célèbre ici." - Justin adds

"Sérieux?" - I reply, surprised

"Ouais, il y a plein de gens qui parlent de toi. Je suis content qu'on se connaisse."

"Moi aussi."

Justin is a guy I know for 7 year, he is older than me : he is 21. I know I can trust him, not like someone else. 

"Au passage, j'ai loué une boite de nuit pour faire la fête demain soir avec des amis et il nous faut un DJ, tu veux bien venir ?"

"Bien sûr  ! Il faut juste que j'en parle avec mon père."

"Pas de soucis. Tu me tiens au courant."

"Ouais, dans tout les cas t'as mon numéro et j'ai le tien."

"J'ai hâte."

"Moi aussi. Je pense je vais rentrer, je te dois combien pour la bière ?"

"Oh t'inquiète pas pour ça, c'est cadeau de la maison. Et puis j'vais rentrer chez moi, faut encore que je ferme le bar."

"Ouais mais je te dois un truc maintenant."

"Tu me le rendra si tu viens demain soir." 

We smile at each other and Justin tells (to other customers) he is going to close the bar for the night. I help him clean the bar, and I get out of the bar to let Justin close it. Then, he joins me outside.

"C'était sympa de te voir. Reviens quand tu veux." - Justin says

"Je reviens à chaque vacances, j'essayerai de passer." - I reply

He hugs me and we say 'good night' to each other before leaving. I walk to my dad's apartment and I go to my room discreetly. I change my clothes and I go to the bathroom before sleeping. Then, I wash my hands and I go to sleep.

                            *1 month later*

I'm on the couch and I receive a lot of notification : I see many people who start following me on Instagram and on Twitter."What's going on ?!" I wonder, seeing all of this. I notice someone mentioned me on Twitter : Louis Tomlinson and there is what's on his tweet :

"I love your music @snorlaxoff ❤️. Everybody should listen to her !"

I reply saying "Thanks Louis, you're amazing and I love your (and 1D) music as well 😉❤️."

I'm so happy, I didn't know my idol was listening to my music. I also notice 1D started following me on Instagram and Twitter. I cry a little bit because I'm so happy and I didn't expect that. Louis texted me and we start talking on Twitter for 2 hours.