four

I'm waiting for Ruby at the airport in Leipzig, she will arrive in 5 minutes. I'm listening to music while texting friends. I like listening to 80s music, I think my fav song from the 80s is Heaven from Bryan Adams. I get up from the bench and I walk to Ruby when I see her. I put my earphones in my bag and I hug Ruby. We walk out of the airport and we go to the train station. We will go to Oberlungwitz by train, then we will put our bags in the hotel and we will walk to the circuit. I feel so tired, I barely slept last night. 

I fall asleep during the journey, and Ruby wakes me up when we arrive. I tie my hair and we walk out of the train station. I yawn and we start walking to the hotel while talking about the German GP. It's Thursday morning and I think I'm gonna sleep a bit before going to the circuit this afternoon. 15 minutes later, we are at the hotel. I ask for the key to our room and we go there. 

I put my bag on the ground, near the bed. I lay on the bed and I fall asleep again. I wake up 1 hour later and I hear water in the bathroom, it's probably Ruby taking a shower. I get up and I brush my hair. Ruby goes out of the bathroom and she smiles at me.

"Did you sleep well ?" - Ruby asks

"Yeah. I feel better now !" - I reply 

"Great !"

"By the way, what time is it ?"

"11:30 am." 

"Thanks. Wanna eat outside ?"

"Yeah !"

I smile. We leave the hotel and we walk to a restaurant. We sit at a table and we order our meals. Spending time with Ruby helps me to feel better, I'm happy to have her. I look behind her, I see Alex, Marc, and Jack entering the restaurant. My hearts stop beating for some seconds, then it starts beating so fast and I blush. Ruby notices and she turns her head. She also saw them and she looks at me blushing and smiling. They didn't see us yet but I want to hug Marc. We continue to talk about this weekend and I try to find Marc. Suddenly, I see him at another table with Alex and Jack. He is so adorable, his smile is so cute and his eyes are just amazing. 

"Stop looking at him !" - Ruby says, laughing

"I'm sorry." - I reply, laughing as well. 

We both laugh and I look at him again for some seconds. Then, we continue to talk, to be honest, I feel nervous because Marc is here and I don't know what to do.

"Relax, don't be nervous." - Ruby says

"I know but what if they join us ?" - I say

"Just be yourself."

I smile and we start eating our meals. I go to the toilets and I change my sanitary pad. I open a bit the door of my toilet because I need to wash my hands but I see Marc entering the toilets, I close my door and I try not to make noises. I hear him entering one of the other toilets, I go out and I wash my hands quickly before joining Ruby. I sigh and it makes Ruby laugh. I tell her what happened and she laughs nervously. 

"I panicked when I saw him." - I say

"Yeah. Next time, try not to panic." - Ruby replies

"I will try."

She smiles at me and she continues to talk about her studies. I'm proud of her, she does what she always wanted to do. We get up and I pay the price of our meals before leaving.

                         *P.O.V Marc*

I just saw the girl (who was at the French GP) leaving the restaurant. I stop talking and I look at her. We finished our meals and we (with my brother and Jack) pay before leaving. I see her with her friend on the other sidewalk. I cross the road and I put my hand on her shoulder feeling nervous.

                          *P.O.V Léanne*

I turn around and I see Marc. I smile with tears in my eyes. I hug him and he holds me tight. 

"How did you know it was me ?" - I ask

"I recognized you in the restaurant ?" - Marc replies

I look at him shyly, Alex and Jack join us, they hug us. I still look at Marc shyly and he notices it, he smiles at me and hugs me again. We walk to our hotel, they are also in our hotel. When we reach the hotel, I go to our room because I need to change my clothes (because of my period). I go to the bathroom, take a shower quickly and I change my clothes. Marc enters our room and it makes me jump, he laughs a bit and he looks at me smiling.

"To be honest, I missed you." - I say, looking down

I hear Marc coming to me, he takes my face in his hand and he kisses my cheek.

"I missed you too." - He says

I smile shyly and I hug him tight. He touches my hair gently and he keeps me in his arms. I love his perfume, I'm feeling good around him. We join Alex, Jack, and Ruby, we spend the afternoon together. 

                          *2 days later*

We are in the grandstand, waiting for the race to begin. I just can't stop thinking about Marc, I know I always think about him, he is just my idol. We took photos together during the two past few days. I hope he will win the race, I know he can do it. I'm feeling impatient for the race, I can't wait anymore. I have always been a fan of MotoGP, I'm a fan since my childhood (thanks to my father). Ruby looks at me laughing, I push her gently. I smile and we watch the race which just began.

                              *After the race*

We come back to the hotel and we take our bags. I give back the key to the room and we go to the airport. I feel sad because I miss Marc again but I also feel happy because we spent time together and I was in his arms again.

We are at the airport, Ruby will take an airplane to New York and I will take another one to Wellington. We hug each other and I cry a bit.

"I will miss you." - I say

"I will miss you as well." - Ruby says

She hugs me one last time and we go into our airplanes. I put my phone on airplane mode and I sigh thinking about the people of my university. There are some I don't want to see, I don't like them. I hope I will see Ruby again soon.