2.2 Unknown brother

Y/n: I don’t want you far away, I want you closer *sniffs*

Nani: can someone explain what’s happening? Why is Unnie crying?

Jaemin; its because she found out she has an older brother who will be your cousin

Yeonji: isn’t that happy and good news? *hugs Y/n* we won't leave you!

Nani: No we won't! *hugs Y/n* you will always be our sister

Y/n: Do you guys have any information about where he lives or what he does?

Mother (aunt): I don’t know anything more than you

Father (uncle): His name is there, maybe that can help you find his address on the internet?

Y/n: am I going too fast? What if he has a family and is doing great?

Y/n: Suddenly a stranger-

Jaemin: Y/n, even if that’s true he still has the right to know he has a sister

Father: I agree with the young boy, you should at least speak one time to him

Y/n: I don’t want to move too fast with it and maybe he won't even come

Jaemin: *his phone rings* How about we figure this out tomorrow?

Jaemin: Chenle is good at tracking down people, it sounds very terrible but it will be faster

Y/n; Will I be able to wait that long?

Mother (aunt): If you don’t want to then how about you go and do the work now?

Y/n: isn’t it very late?

Jaemin: It’s soon going to be late, I will drive you back on my own. Do you-

Y/n: *runs upstairs* I will go and get my jacket

Author’s point of view- On their way home/Already home
Y/n didn’t hesitate to take a seat on Jaemin’s motorcycle. She always wanted to hold him tight, so tight that his warm embrace transferred to her. Even if Jaemin had been a jerk kissing another girl and breaking her hopes multiple times she still had her eyes on Jaemin.

But right now, all of her minds were filled up by her long-lost brother that she had not found out before today. Shockingly she had some information about him because of her parents before they passed away.

Everything was unexpected but Y/n was dealing with it is a great and controlling way. Jaemin was ready to help Y/n at any point just to gain her trust once again.

Jaemin had his intentions and situations that were complicated. He knew he was bad and doing things in the wrong way, but would it be wrong to keep loving Y/n?