2.21 Call me up

Y/n's point of view- Jaemin's bedroom

Jaemin might have thought that I trusted Taiyo 100%, but he constantly forgets that I lived on my own for years. With the story Heachan and Chenle talked about Taiyo and Jaemin confirms everything I was wondering about. Now all I got to do is safe Taiyo from himself if he wants to be my brother.

His story about my parents is true since I double checked them with the files and notes my parents left behind. So he didn't lie to me about his family, but he lied to Jaemin since Jaemin said it was a different story he had been told. Things are staring to get spicy, but it annoyed me that he threw me off at the street just because he was pissed off.

Mark: Y/n! I am sorry for what I made Jaemin do to you I-

Y/n: Don't apologize, Chenle and Heachan explained everything to me in the car

Mark: Aren't you mad? I never thought he would be so pissed off that he would treat you harshly *sighs*

Y/n: I don't need any more explaning or apologizes *hugs Mark* Thank you for taking care of him *smiles*

Jisung: Y/n, is it fine if you sleep in the same room at Jaemin?

Y/n: yeah, then I will head to the bedroom. Just say my name if you guys need anything

Renjun: Wait! You don't want food? We are making some

Y/n: No thank you Renjun! *walking up the stairs* I am full *leaves to the room*

Y/n's point of view- Jaemin's bedroom

I get inside the bedroom and just throw myself on Jaemin's bed. I am exhausted from all this running back and the clock is barely 10 AM. I simply change to Jaemin's night clothing.

They are just so comfortable and the fragrance of his is really strong. The whole room is filled up with his scent, even I am covered up by it. A big dark grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts that seems to be mine to start with. I lay on the bed covering myself with his strong and sexy scent without noticing it. Pick up my phone and give Alia a call.

The phone call- Alia & Y/n

Y/n: You awake?

Alia: I slept the second I came from school by accident and now I am awake

Y/n: Exactly why I freaking asked you if you were a sleep

Alia: not anymore

Y/n: wait you haven't eaten?

Alia: not hungry, but I am exhausted since we have sociology test and I haven't even opened the book. I am kind of gone since I feel sick *coughs*

Y/n: I will come with some food for you then

Alia: it hurt's to swallow down food since my throat is sore

Y/n; then I will buy some drinks or something easy to swallow

Alia: *laughs* Girl, you don't have to

Y/n: I won't listen to you either way