introduction.

cigarette ends:
the notion that a burn can be healed, that a flame can be smothered, that everything begins and ends with a spark.
the notion that anything brilliant can be dead in a flash.

✦✧✦✧

dedication
for you, the reader.
and for everyone who's supported me through my writing journey. thank you <3

✦✧✦✧

warning
this book will contain:
• sexual scenes • language • violence •
• drinking • depressing thoughts •
• child abuse • eating disorders (ed) •

✦✧✦✧

copyright
This book and plot is from my imagination only. All writing is mine. Please do not copy any of my work. Any correlation this novel has with anyone in real life or any other book is purely coincidental.
copyright © 2023 by @_crescents

✦✧✦✧

description
Emilia Laurent, top of her class.
Augustus Casen, top of his class.
What happens when the school sends both to a competition in California?
One month. One competition. One hotel room. Two rivals.
What could go wrong?

✦✧✦✧

blurb
"I'll fuck you until you're screaming for forgiveness," I whispered, "until your apologies are like melodies in my ears and 'you won' are the only words your lips know how to form."
His smile brought the temperature in the room down a couple of degrees.
"But what happens if I win?" His lips hovered by my ear and his voice were like knives against my skin. "What if I win, Emilia, and your wrists bleed from the ropes tying you to the bed and your screams are muffled by the gag in your mouth as I eat the pride out of you until you lose consciousness?"

✦✧✦✧

published july 11th, 2023
ended tba