xxvii.

twenty-seven deepthroat it
tw: small mention of ed

「 twenty-seven ✧ deepthroat it 」tw: small mention of ed

"So. What sort of robot are we going to build?" Lacey asked as she painted her nails a cherry red.

Instead of volunteering at our respective interest institutions today, the competition hosts had decided to group us in our hexad's once again and create a robot that somehow helped the environment. We had to build our robots and present them within five days. In three days, we also had a small robotics test we had to complete that would add to our total score.

"Something with the beach," Rohan said, typing away on his computer. Since both him and Aurora were computer science majors, they also had some minor experience with robotics. Rohan, however, had subtly mentioned that he was president of the robotics club at Stanford.

"It could pick up litter, possibly?" Aurora suggested, her sketchbook open and ready to plan a design.

"That's perfect," I said. "I like that idea."

We all agreed on a small robot that would be able to pick out litter on the sand and on the pavement next to the beach. Aurora began drawing out the design, and we all assisted on ideas.

An hour or so later, our design was rough but completed.

"Where's the nearest craft store?" Lacey asked, scrolling through a map of the local area on her computer.

"Here's one," Callum said, pointing to his screen. "It's only a few minutes' walk from here."

"Perfect." Lacey stood from the spot where she was laying on the bed, then motioned for all of us to get up as well. "Group trip?"

We all stuffed our shoes on and ended up all getting into the elevator together to go get the supplies. Aurora clutched onto her sketchbook while Rohan brought his computer for god knows what reason.

Somehow, August and I ended up standing next to each other. I gave him an apologetic smile when everyone crowded into the elevator and I had to squeeze in front of him, my back to his chest.

"They should've made bigger elevators," I muttered, moving slightly.

Then, suddenly, his hands were gripping my waist, and his mouth was by my ear. "Don't. Move."

Blood rushed to my cheeks when I realized the predicament we were in. I guess I hadn't realized that my ass was rubbing against his front.

"Sorry," I whispered, trying my best to stay still. His hands were burning against my hips, grasping tightly, and I could feel his breath in my ear.

Luckily, none of the others witnessed our interaction due to the cramped nature of the elevator. We were all pressed close together, so neither of them suspected anything by the proximity of the both of us. They were also discussing the robot and the supplies we needed to get, so they didn't give any of us a spare glance.