Scenario #6|| Your Dog

(A/N: I will not be using any of the guy's real life pets they have.)

Mark|| The two of you have a English Bulldog puppy, Avalon.You both found her on the sidewalk outside a university dorm in a box labeled 'Free Puppies'. Assuming that the others had been taken already, you decided to adopt her together. Mark will always play fetch with her. Seeing her waddle toward him gives you a happy feeling.

Derek|| After dating for 6 months, the two of you decided that you wanted to adopt a dog together. When you went into the shelter, you saw a little Dalmatian puppy and you both instantly fell in love with him. Though he was originally named with a stereotypical Dalmatian name, you renamed him Cooper.

Val|| Val surprised you on your birthday with a Golden Retriever puppy named Madison (Maddy). You'd constantly pamper and spoil her as a puppy. Val even incorporates her into a dance number for the show once she's grown into an older dog.

Maks|| You had planned to adopt a dog, and when seeing a Corgi puppy, Shasta, at a dog breeder home, you know you need her. At first Maks is skeptical based upon her size and girly look to her, but after nights of Shasta cuddling up on Maks's lap, he can't stay away from her. His large physique and build playing with her small shape, catches your attention every time, causing pictures to be taken and posted to all your social media accounts.

Artem|| After exiting dance practice in the studio, you and Artem find a Springer Spaniel puppy outside the studio. He has a collar with a number on the tag, but when you tried to call the number, you were told by a monotone voice that the number was no longer in use. After looking for the original owner, you figured you wouldn't be able to find the previous, instantaneously sign adoption papers, naming your new, special, loyal companion, Maverick.