Scenario #3|| How you met

Mark|| You were a dancer joining troupe in season 12. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. He walked up to you and introduced you. From the from 'Hello', both of you knew they're were sparks.

Derek|| Your were sisters with his season 8 partner. The three of you would hang out often, but you two did occasionally go out alone. Once the season ended, you still didn't lose touch. You didn't know that later on you'd become a pro dancer.

Val|| You were scheduled to join the troupe for the show, but word hadn't spread to far yet. Only some of the cast knew. Including Val because he helped choose the newest troupe dancers. You walked into a coffee shop. Val saw you and you both properly introduced yourselves. You immediately hit it off.

Maks|| Val introduced you. Before you became apart of the cast, you'd known Val. You always had a little crush on him, but when you met Maks, everything changed. Between his charm, accent, and dance skills, there was no beating him.

Artem|| You were getting a tour of the studio a day before your first real day started. Peta was showing you around when in the ballroom, you happened to run into Artem. He offered to show you around, instead of Peta.