Imagine #1: Starlight {Mark}

You watch Mark and Sadie (somewhat literally) kill their dance. Between the best amazing makeup, unforgettable costumes, and the incredible choreography, you're positive the dance will be a perfect 40.

The final seconds of the performance wind down. Mark and Sadie quickly hug before walking up to Tom, who was awaiting the judges final thoughts.

The applause dies down, putting a silent tension over the ballroom.

Every comment from the judges is different than what you expected. Almost all of the judges get a round of boos from the audience as well as people in the sky box.

Mark and Sadie try to look happy while traveling to Erin who's awaiting the scores.

As they reach the platform, they're showered by hugs from everyone else. You hug Sadie before pulling Mark into your embrace.

"It's okay baby. You killed it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." You whisper into his ear.

He quickly kisses your cheek before Erin pulls them towards her.

"Pretty harsh comments huh?" Erin asks.

"Yeah but uh, I guess the judges don't like out of the box ideas and creativity but whatever." Mark snaps.

"What do think if Len saying that the theme got caught up with the dance?" Erin questions.

"I completely disagree. That's all I'm going to say." Mark's clearly angered.

"Alright, let's get your scores." Erin replies. Smart move. Don't piss him off anymore then he already is.

The male monotone voice says each judges name.

Carrie Ann Inaba

"7"

Len Goodman

"7"

Julianne Hough

"8"

Bruno Tonioli

"8"

Just looking at Mark's facial expression, you could tell he was pissed off and didn't agree with the judges's comments and scores.

Just like the fans, you definitely see Mark as underrated. In video packages, his personality is twisted completely. It makes him sound ungrateful when you know that's the complete opposite. He's an amazing person with a beautiful soul. (cue Jesse McCartney song)

You know Mark well. After all, you've been together for 7 months. And you've known each other for over 2 years.

Once all the pairs dance, the group dances are about to begin.

Mark walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

"Hey baby." He whispers.

"Hi." You stiffen your giggle.

"Let's kill this dance. I know you can do it. Good luck (y/n)." He mumbles into your hair.

"Thank you. Good luck to you too Mark. You're going to do amazing as always. It doesn't matter what the judges say about your dance. You and I both know it was flawless and incredible. That's all that matters." You tilt your head back so your in ear shot to him.

He kisses behind your ear before going to find Sadie as the group video package winds down the last few moments.

The group dance goes great. Though the scores aren't the highest they could be, everyone is still proud of one another.