Scenario #4|| Being talked about in an interview

Mark|| Tony is a special correspondent for ExtraTV at the press junket after the show.

"Mark, Bethany, your dance was amazing. A great switch-up dance." Tony says.

Mark and Bethany thank him and talk more about the competition.

"So Mark, how's (y/n)?" Tony asks. Mark's face turns red and Bethany looks at him quizzically.

"Are you dating her?" She asks.

Tony vigorously nods.

"Aww you guys, I can totally picture you two together." Bethany coos.

"Was she okay with the kiss?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. We talked about it before. She knows it's all apart of my job. We're professionals. We get it." Mark explains.

"If I had known you two were dating, I would've said no to the kiss." Bethany says.

"You wouldn't have needed to do that. Like I said before we understand the professional concept of our jobs." Mark repeats.

You walk by them being interviewed.

"No worries. Because at the end of the day, I get the off-stage kisses." You laugh before walking away.

Mark's face turns redder.

Derek|| Natalie: Welcome back to the TODAY Show, I'm Natalie Morales and I'm here with DWTS pro 5 time MirrorBall champion, Derek Hough, and other DWTS pro and 2 time MirrorBall champion, Mark Ballas. Hi guys

Derek and Mark: Hey. Hi.

Natalie: You're going into 10 years of DWTS. How does it feel?

Mark: Well neither of us have been here that long. We both joined in season 5. But it's cool. Season 19 was Cheryl's last season which is unfortunate, but Tony's has been here since the beginning. So it's cool just to ask him about his journey, just to get advice.

Natalie: That's nice to have him around.

There's more discussing the show for a little while longer.

Natalie: So are you two up for some Twitter questions?

Mark and Derek: Sure. Definitely.

Natalie: dwtspros asks: "Mark, I know you're with Witney, but Derek is it true you and (y/n) are together?"

Mark immediately loudly laughs as Derek becomes embarrassed.

Mark: Cmon Derek...
Mark taunts

Derek: Uh.. yeah, we- we're together.

He pauses.

Derek: So Mark let's talk about you and Witney!

His face turns redder.

Val|| Robin: So Val, now that you and Danica are no longer in the competition, will you be doing more bumpers and opening numbers?

Val: Yes of course. If I can't be in the competition, bumpers and opening numbers are the next best thing.

Maks: Yeah he's actually planning one with (y/n). It's a rumba. Guess who chose it?

Maks motions to his brother.

Val: Oh thanks brother, glad to know you can keep a secret.

Maks: You don't need my help to tell everyone you two are together. It's pretty obvious.

Val looks over at Robin for help.

Robin just nods.

Maks|| Maks, Val, and Artem are all on Ellen taking about tour.

Ellen: So, Maks whose your favorite pro to dance with?

Maks: Oh, I-I don't really know.

Val and Artem laugh.

Val: C'mon man that's bull.

Artem: Yeah Val you're almost throwing yourself at (y/n)

Maks (sarcastically): Thanks guys, yeah thanks.

Ellen: Really? HERE THAT (Y/N) MAKS CHERMIKOVSKY LIKES YOU! TAKE ADVANTAGE IF THAT! So you really like her huh?

Maks: Yeah. Sh-she's great. Yeah she- yeah.

The smile on his face doesn't fade.

Artem|| Artem is being interviewed while walking to his car.

Interviewer: So Artem are you and (y/n) really together?

Artem: Maybe. What do you think?

Int: I think so.

Artem: Well you'll all find out at some point.

Artem winks to the camera before getting in his car.