Scenario #10|| First Kiss

Mark|| "Hey baby." Mark wraps his arms around you from behind. He pulls you close to you and kisses your cheek and leaves his nose against you cheek, his warm breath sending chills down your back.

You turn around to face his. "Hi."

"C'mere I want to show you something." He grabs your hand and pulls you along with him.

"Where are we going?" You ask as your in Mark's tow as he leads you through the labyrinth that is the DWTS studio.

He doesn't answer and leads you to studio room 7.

He opens the door and the whole cast jumps out at you and surprised you. "SURPRISE!!"

You're taking aback for a moment. "Oh my god!"

"You did this?" You ask as you turn to Mark.

"Of course I did." He pulls you closer.

"Thank you Mark." Your smile softens.

"Why wouldn't I do have done this? You deserve it." He smiles back.

His index and middle finger touch the bottom of your chin. His face gets closer to yours and suddenly his lips are pressed to yours.

"Happy birthday babe." He says after he pulls away.

Derek|| The two of you are lying on the couch, and your head is rested on Derek's chest as the two of you watch a movie.

You yawn and Derek notices.

"Are you tired, beautiful?" He asks you.

"No." You lie.

"You can go to sleep if you want. I'll carry you to bed." He smiles.

"Thank you but I'm fine D." You reply.

As the movie goes on, your eyelids start to get heavy and eventually your asleep.

Derek notices that you've fallen asleep after the movie is finished and he smiles at you.

"That's my girl." He begins to pick you up.

He carries you up to his bed and lays you on top of the sheets.

He leans down to you and kisses the corner of your mouth. Then goes to pull out sheets and blankets of his own to make a place on the floor for him to sleep.

That wakes you up a little bit.

"D?" You mumble.

He turns to you. "Yes beautiful?" He turns to you and sits on the edge of the bed.

You sit next to him and cuddle against him.

You look up at him and kiss him.

He's taken aback for a few seconds, but kisses back.

As you guys separate, your foreheads are together and the tips of your noses are touching.

Derek quickly pecks your lips again before leaning back and pulling you into his lap. He turns on his TV and plays another movie.

Val|| "Ready baby?" He asks.

You nod and hug him before heading out for the group dance.

Your group executes the dance perfectly, earning all 10s.

As they show the other team's package you hug Val close.

"We did it." You smile.

"You did incredible baby." He lifts you up into his arms and kisses you passionately. "I'm so proud of you."

Maks|| "I am taking you through that haunted hayride if it kills me." He laughs.

"If we go through that haunted hayride, it will kill me." You protest.

"You have nothing to worry about. It's just actors, and I'll be right here with you. I promise." He goes to kiss your cheek right as you turn your head and his lips press to yours.

Even though it's dark, you can feel your cheeks burning up and turning red.

"C'mon." Maks takes your hand. "Let's go fight some zombies."

You smile, clearly knowing you can't resist his charm.

Every time something jumps out, he tries to comfort you by kissing you to distract you from the zombies, monsters, and vampires.

Artem|| "I'm so proud of you." Artem pulls you close to him. "You deserve that win baby."

"Thank you Artem." You nuzzle your face into his chest.

"Why don't we celebrate?" He asks.

"No we don't need to do that." You argue.

"Yes we do. We're celebrating this amazing win if yours." He adds.

"Artem. Please? I don't want to." You whine.

"How can I change your mind? I want to celebrate my girl's win." He kisses your cheek.

"You can't change my mind no matter what you do." You try.

"Oh really?" Artem's eyebrow raises.

"Try me." You taunt.

"Alright I will." He says confidently.

He takes your hand and spins into him. The two of you spend moments staring into each other's eyes.

You feel yourself leaning closer to him. You break hold and his hand touches your face as he pulls you closer to his own lips.

As your lips touch, you know you're tense, but you instantly melt under his magical kiss.

As he pulls away, you're mesmerized by him and a paralyzed in your spot.

"Ready to celebrate?" He asks.