Scenario #11|| Making your relationship public

Mark|| "So Mark I've heard that you've got a special girl in your life huh?" The interviewer asks.

"Uh yeah I do." He blushes. "Uh her name is (y/f/n) (y/l/n)."

"What's she like?" The interviewer asks.

"Oh my god. Where do I start? She's incredible. She's beautiful, smart, talented, and if go on but we only have like 10 minutes left." He laughs. "But yeah, she's actually in New York for college. She's majoring in communications at NYU." He explains.

"Mark we've got a little surprise for you." The other interviewer says.

Mark turns around as you walk in.

"Oh my god." He walks over to you and embraces you in a hug. "You're here." He whispers.

The two of you sit on the couch and Mark holds your hand.

"So (y/n) how long have Mark and you been apart?" The one interviewer asks you.

"Uh I think 3 months now?" You look at him for reassurance.

"Yeah. That sounds about right. But we did see each other briefly a month ago." He adds. "But yeah more than half of our relationship has been on opposite sides of the country which sucks. But she's worth it." He he lightly kisses your temple.

"I've missed him a lot. I know we haven't been too public about our relationship, but we've been together for almost 5 months." You explain. "But yeah I love him a lot." You blush.

He smiles and kisses your cheek. "Love you too." He says, making the whole audience aw.

Derek|| "And the winner is...." Tom pauses for a long time.

"(Y/n) and (Y/p/n)!!!" (A/N: y/p/n is your partners name.) Erin finally announces.

"Oh my god!" Suddenly you're in the arms of your partner. "We did it!" He exclaims.

"I knew we could win!" You tell him.

Once you're done celebrating with your partner, Derek scoops you up in his arms. His lips press to yours, and you know the cameras are directly on the two of you.

"I'm so proud of you." He smiles pecking your lips once more before you're pulled to Tom and Erin with your partner, Derek, and everyone else in tow.

"How does this feel!?" Tom asks your partner.

"Oh my gosh where do I start. It's amazing. Like 3 months ago the only salsa I knew was what went with chips. It's incredible and all thanks to this girl." He hugs you from the side. "And my family and friends have supported me through this whole thing. I wanted to make my parents proud. They always watched the show, and to win it, it feels like I've won it for them." He begins to tear up.

"You definitely have won this for them." Erin says.

"And what about you (y/n)? How does this feel?" Tom asks you.

"It's like– I can't even to begin to explain it. I'm so proud of this guy." You pat your partner on the chest. "He's done nothing but work as hard as possible and I couldn't be any prouder. And my family has been with me through this journey since I stated the show. And I've made a new little family on this show. All the pros and troop and cast have been so amazing. And Derek, he's the one who's taught me everything. He's an amazing teacher and boyfriend. I love everyone here. And I'm so grateful." I smile from ear to ear.

Suddenly, Derek hoists you up on his shoulders. You look over as Artem and Tony are putting your partner on their shoulders. Your partner holds out the mirrorball trophy and you grab it as well and the two of you hold it together as more confetti floats down onto the dance floor and the whole cast.

Val

"Vallllll?!" You singsong peeking your head into rehearsal.

"Hey baby." He comes over to you, giving you a quick kiss.

Then out of the corner of your eye, you see the camera men. At first you panic, thinking that you're announcing you and Val's relationship, which he was hesitant to do.

The camera crew asks Val to explain what's happening today. As you chat with his partner, you can hear him talking and you hear your name.

"So today my girlfiriend (y/n) to help with our dance. She was trained in contemporary dance so I thought having her around might help with some tips. Buts it's also just an excuse to see her more than just at home." He adds.

Well that's going to be in the package.

Maks

"It's good to be back in New York isn't it Maks?" You watch the tv from backstage of the cast interview.

"Yeah yeah. It's great. I've really missed it." Maks answers.

"So you've all worked so hard and you guys are here with your partners and straight from here, you pros are going on tour. So what's it like leaving your family and loved ones for such a long time?" The interviewer asks.

"It's bittersweet. We all love touring so much but we miss everyone in LA and our hometowns. But the good thing is that we get to bring people along with us. Like my nieces and nephews are here to visit, Mark's mom is here, and Maks's girlfriend is here and actually going on tour with us." Derek explains.

Maks doesn't seem phased by Deek announcing our relationship on national television. But I guess, now it's out there.

Artem

It's the final show on tour and you and Artem are dancing together in the final group number.

"Ready to kill it love?" Artem asks, grabbing your hand.

"Yes. We're going to do incredible Artem. I'm so glad that I've gotten to spend your with you." You beam back at him.

He smiles at you as you head out on stage for the final number.

Kicks, turns, lifts, and stunts, everything to impress the audience and to have fun is used in this number. The dance goes by so quickly and suddenly you're in final poses.

Your forehead against Artem's, He pulls you to his chest and his lips meet yours. The crowd is cheering uncontrollably loud but honestly being up there with your boyfriend, nothing else matters to you at all.