Chapter 6: Of Course

2nd period was over, as it was a boring ass math class, where the older female teacher had told us about what it was that we had needed, as if we had not found any of that out before the school year had even started, and we had gone to meet all of our teachers, and what it was that we needed in the class. After that, never the less, there was the same boring ass old spill about all of the stuff that was going to be going on in that class, as well as how it was going to be hard, due to the fact that it was an AP, college level class.
I knew that it was going to be hard, but I was a hard worker, so I was not all too worried about that. Every one else in that class knew the exact same thing as me, as a lot of them were Seniors in that class never the less, and I could tell that a lot of them just wanted to get this year over with, which I did not blame them for. I knew that I needed to go to the principal after the school day was over, before football practice was to start at the exact same time as well, so that I had could ask him not to put me as a Senior this year at the exact same time as well, so that I could have my Senior year be next year.
I did not want to have to be a red shirt fresh man, as well as the fact that I did not want to go to college and not have any scholarships either, due to the fact that I was no longer a ranked prospect, due to the fact that I was a Senior. I was not all too worried about any of that, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that the principal was a nice lady, and I was sure that she would understand at the exact same time as well, as I let out a bit of a rough sigh, all at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded to my self, before I then began to head in to the science class room that was right in front of me right now.
I had let a bunch of kids go in before me, as I had been a little bit lost in my head, as well as the fact that I had been in this room before, so I was not all too worried as to the fact that I would not have a seat at the exact same time as well, as I knew that this room had very big tables, and there was going to be a spot for me, pretty much no matter what. I sighed, as I then nodded to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to walk in to the science class room, with a bit of a smile on my face, just as the bell rang at the exact same time as well.
I let out a bit of a sigh of relief, all at the exact same time as well, as I was glad as to the fact that I had got in to the room just in time, as I knew that you got in a fair bit of trouble if you were late to your class, as the school was quite a big school, but they gave you 10 minutes in between classes to get to your next one, so there was not all too much for me to be worried about, all at the exact same time as well, as I was just lucky that I had in fact got in to this room just at the perfect time any ways.
Just as I had begun to walk in the room, as I saw all of the eyes in the room then lock on to me, such as they had done in the last 2 classes, as every one knew who I was, and every one knew that I was the star athlete on the foot ball team at the exact same time as well. I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I really did not like all of the spot light to be on me. I knew that my father was right at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I would have to get used to it once I got to college and even the NFL.
That was just a bit too much for me to think on just yet already how ever, as I knew that I needed to just keep my focus on what it was that I was doing right now. I still did not like to have every one looking at me either way it was though, as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I spotted Ray in the corner of the room at the exact same time too, as he had a big smile on his face, as he had seen me head in to the room with him. The smile that I had on my face not all too much longer ago, then all of the sudden popped up on my own, once again.
Ray sat there with a girl, and another football player that was on our team, as he was a 3rd string defensive tackle, who more than likely would not be going to college to be playing football if I had to guess. I also had to assume that the girl was the football players girl friend at the exact same time as well, based off of the fact that she had her hand held on to his, I did not keep my focus on that for too much longer how ever, as I then let out a bit of a sigh, as I just kept on going over to the table to join my friend.
As I was about half way through the room at the exact same time as well, I then heard the voice of an older and more mature male from not all too far away from me. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I heard the older male say my name at the exact same time as well, as I gulped a bit to my self at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit worried as to the fact that I some how might have already managed to get my self in a little bit of some trouble, as I then dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I then looked over at my science teacher.
The man was probably in his early 40s if I had to guess, based off of the fact that his hair was greying quite a bit at the exact same time as well. He also had a bit of a smile on his face at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he was happy to see me, which I let out a bit of a soft as well as a bit of a relieved sigh at the exact same time as well, as I was glad that the teacher was not mad at me at all, at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times at the man, and I then all of the sudden began to listen as to what it was that he even had to say at the exact same time as well too.
"Well hello there Mr. Chamberlain... It is good to see you in my class this year, I am good friends with your father... Would not have been a good thing for him to hear that you were almost late to class, though we can excuse you for the first day I suppose..." The science teacher said to me, as the man had a bit of a mischievous smile on his face at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes all at once, as I gulped at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure if this was a guy that I should like or not just yet, based off of what it was that he had just said to me.
I felt like I was having a bit of some mixed emotions about all of it, as I was not all too sure if he was joking with the fact that he had said that he was friends with my father, as I was not all too sure as to why he would say that to the entire class, as that was a lot of the reason that I did not want to go in to the class with my father, as I was worried that he would treat me a lot differently and a lot nicer than any one else, just based off of the fact that he was in fact my father, and I was in fact his son. I hoped that this was not going to be the case for this man.
I was fairly certain that he was not lying as to the fact that he had said that he was good friends with my father, as I knew that my father was friends with just about every other science teacher that was in this school, at the exact same time as well. I sighed just a bit to my self at the exact same time as well, as I felt a bit bad about all of that. My father was friends with them of course, as I knew that was where it was that a lot of his meetings were at in the very first place any ways, as I knew that he met up with all of the other science teachers, to discuss what it was that they were doing in their classes.
I gulped just a bit to my self, as I then dipped my head a bit low to the ground at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say back to this man at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to what it was that I should do, as the man seemed to be a bit weird of a guy, as well as the fact that he was a bit of a nerd at the exact same time as well, which there was nothing at all wrong with that of course, but I was not all too sure as to the fact that the guy would in fact like me all too much at all either, as I was sure that he also knew that I was the star receiver on the football team.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh, all to my self, all at once as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I was kind of making it quite a bit awkward at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I was standing in the middle of the room, and I was sure that all of the other students that were in the room at the exact same time as well, had their eyes looked right on me for certain now, as I knew that they all knew just who it was that I even was at the exact same time as well never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my nerves down a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to not freak out either, as I then began to nod to my self all at the exact same time as well, trying my best to regain a little bit of some sort of control over my self, all at the exact same time as well. It was not the fact that I was freaked out as to the fact that I was in the spot light at all, as I was used to all of that, at this point in my life any ways. It was more the fact that I did not like to be treated differently than the rest of the students that were in the room.
That was what it was that it kind of felt like was going on right now in the very first place as well, as I then let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I did my best to just not get all too worried about any of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then lifted my head up and I then nodded to the science teacher, to let him know that I had heard as to what it was that he had said to me. The man looked at me for just a few seconds all at once as well, as he then cracked a bit of a smile on his face, and he then nodded right back over to me, at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I still was not all too certain as to just what it was that I was even supposed to do, or to say back to the teacher in the very first place any ways, but I did my best to think of some thing on the fly, as I was used to that, being a football player and all, even if I was not the quarterback at all. I sighed, as I then finally decided that I was ready to speak back to the teacher, all at the exact same time as well, which I did in fact do, as I spoke quite a bit high with my voice, as I responded to the teacher, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... That is me... I am sorry... It won't happen again..." I said back to the teacher, as I saw the teacher was looking at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as it did not seem like he gave a single shit as to any word that I had even just said to him in the very first place any ways. It seemed like the man seemed to get back on to a bit of a normal track all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that he no longer had the thought that I was the son of one of his good friends, which I was of course quite a bit thankful for, at the exact same time as well, as he then nodded to me, for me to go and look for a seat to sit down in.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was still a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on in the very first place, as I could still see a lot of kids in the class room still staring at me, all at the exact same time as well, as it now was in fact starting to bother me a bit, as well as the fact that it was starting to make me feel a little bit uncomfortable. I felt like a bit of an idiot, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden started to head over to the table that I saw Ray at, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw Ray roll his eyes at me, as if I was some kind of idiot, which perhaps I was some times, even though I knew that I was a very smart guy, some of the things that I did were not all too smart at all, such as the fact that I had just stood in the middle of the class room, when the teacher had clearly nodded for me to head over to me seat. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden sat down at the chair right beside of Ray, and I looked back over to the science teacher all at the exact same time as well, not at all having my eyes, and my focus on my friend Ray, at all right at this very moment in time.
I expected the science teacher to roll right in, and get straight to the point, such as the math teacher had done to the class, just as soon as the bell had rung, but that was not the case at all, much to my surprise, as I blinked my eyes just a few times. I was a little bit lost all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, as I had my head tilted quite a bit, trying to figure out what in the living hell was going on in this room right now, as I heard a bunch of kids talking to each other, as if this was no big deal at all right now.
It then hit me all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was going on right now in the very first place any ways. I then began to realize as to just why this class was not like my math class that I had been in at all, as I then all of the sudden began to remember all at once, as to just what it was that was going on right now in the very first place any ways. I remembered that the math class that I had been in just 30 minutes ago, was an AP class never the less, and this class was simply an AG class, as there was quite a big difference between the both of them at the exact same time as well, as I was starting to find out.
The science teacher in this room, did not at all seem to be all too bothered as to the fact that he felt like he needed to get straight to the point, and he needed to talk to the class room that he had to teach for 3rd period this semester. It was a bit of a surprise to me all at the exact same time too, but at the exact same time as well, in kind of relaxed me as well, as I did not realized just how stressful all of these AP classes were until I then began to start to think on all of it. I began to breath in quite a bit heavily, all at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded to my self.
I knew that I did not need to freak out at all right now, as I knew that every thing was going to end up being okay for me. This was not going to destroy my GPA either, as it might simply lower it by a score of like .005 which did not matter all too much to me either, as I knew that I already had scholarships to schools in the Ivy League, as they saw not just only how gifted of an athlete that I was, but also how gifted of a student that I was, at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of Ray, as I realized that he was speaking to me right now.
I turned my head over to him, as I realized that I had missed a few of the first words that he had said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times as well, as I felt quite a bit bad about that, at the exact same time as well, as I really never wanted my friends to think that I was ignoring them at all, which of course I was not. I had simply just been a bit lost in my head, to even realize as to what it was that was going on around me in the very first place any ways. I knew that I needed to wake my self up, as I knew that this was not some thing that I wanted to carry with me to football practice at all, for sure.
I let out a bit of a rough, as well as a bit of a soft sigh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded to Ray, to let him know that I was now paying attention to him, as Ray blinked his eyes a few times at me at the exact same time as well, as he realized that I had not heard what it was that he had said to me at first. Ray let out a bit of a heavy sigh, though he was not upset at all at me thankfully enough, as he then began to start to restart on what it was that the had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded a bit to my self this time, as I then began to listen as to what it was that he had to say for real this time.
"So... You want to talk some more about what it is that you are going to be doing at lunch time?" He said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times at him, as I saw that he had a bit of a big smile on his face at the exact same time as well, as I was about to lift a finger up to my mouth, all at the exact same time as well, to try to get him to hush his mouth, until I realized that there was more than likely not all too much that I needed to worry about at all either. We had 2nd lunch for one thing, and also I knew that the other football player that was at the table, and his girl friend, were not really friends at all with Kimberly, thankfully enough.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then blinked my eyes a few times, once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to not focus in on all of that too much never the less, as I then dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to the fact that I did in fact want to talk too much on what it was that I was even going to be doing at lunch in the very first place any ways. I had done enough thinking on all of that as it was over the last few days any ways, and I really did not want to think on it any more.
I did not want to talk my self out of what it was that I was going to do, and what it was that I had signed the band up for, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that she had some friends in the band at the exact same time as well, so I had made sure that I had kept in a secret never the less, as I did not even dare want to take the risk of the surprise being ruined. All they knew was that they were going to be playing some sort of love, and romantic music for some odd reason or another, around the lunch time, as they headed over to my table at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I had quite a big smile on my face at the exact same time as well, as I knew that this was a good idea. The only question was if it was good enough to get her to say yes. I knew that she had told me that she had loved me time and time again, but at the same time too, I also knew that I had been told that it was damn near impossible to find love any time during your schools years. Perhaps in college, but most people that I knew, kind of took love as a joke when it came around the time of high school.
I let out a bit of a rough sigh at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was no joke how ever, when ever it was that she said that she loved me. I could see it in her eyes, and I was in love with her as well. She was the only girl that I had ever dated in high school, due to the fact that I had moved from Arizona around that time, but there was of course a reason that we were still dating, ever since freshman year. We never to in to hardly any fights, and we always seemed to get along with one another fairly fine at the exact same time as well.
I sighed just a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time too, as I then lifted my head up a bit never the less, as I then locked eyes with my friend Ray. I blinked my eyes at him just a few times, as for some odd reason or another, I was a little bit lost as to the reason that he was looking at me right in to my eyes at this very moment in time any ways. It then all of the sudden came back to me all at the exact same time as well, as I then started to remember just what it was that he had said to me.
I saw our teammate right beside us, but I was not all too worried about him at all none the less, as I knew that he was not really friends with my girl, and I doubt that he was going to be texting her in the middle of class either, to snitch on me at the last moment. I let out a bit of a rough sigh all at once, as I knew that I should not be as worried as I was right now. I knew that it was going to be an amazing surprise, and that was that. I knew my father would be looking at me with quite a big smile on his face, as I was sure that he would have my mother on a Facebook call with him as well.
I then nodded a bit to my self, as I kept on staring right back at Ray never the less. I still was not all too sure if I did in fact want to talk about it at all, but at the exact same time as well, I also knew that I really could not hold in the secret for all too much longer. Plus, there was nothing wrong about getting some sort of advice from a good friend such as Ray was. I blinked my eyes just a few times once again still, as I then began to breath in quite a bit heavy all at once. I knew this was going to be a quite a bit of a big and long, very much detailed conversation at the exact same time as well, but I was well prepared for it never the less, as I then finally began to speak to Ray.