Epilogue

I tapped my head against the wall over and over again, as that was all that it had kind of felt like I had been doing the last few days, as I had been stuck in this cell room, and they had simply just been giving me food and water through the door way for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like this was the most miserable that I had ever been in my entire life.
It was not just the fact that I was locked in a cell with a guy that now hated me, all at the exact same time as well, but it was also due to the fact that it had all just felt like I had felt like shit since this had all in fact happened, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it seemed like every thing was going great starting on that day, as I had in fact purposed to the girl of my dreams, and I was about to start a football season, which was a sport, and a future that I had once loved.
But as soon as it was that I had got on to that field, that was when it all began to start to go wrong, as it had in fact first started with the injury that I had, at first, but then it seemed like it had in fact escalated quite a bit from that point, all at the exact same time too, as it all began to start to get even worse from there on out, all at the exact same time as well.
Then my girl that I had in fact purposed to, all at the exact same time too, who still had the ring that my mother had in fact bought for her, all at the exact same time too, did in fact leave me in the dust, to be with the new start athlete, who of course just so happened to be the guy that had in fact caused all of this in the first place.
I knew that it was not all just him who it was to blame though, as I knew that it was my fault as well, as I had been the one that had got on to all of the drugs, all at the exact same time too. That was what it was that had in fact led me to this point, now. I was locked in a cell with the same guy who had been the one that had in fact been giving me these illegal drugs, all at the exact same time as well.
And he was blaming me for it, of course, even though I knew it was his fault for giving it to me in the very first place any ways, but I also knew that it was my own fault for not even thinking on the fact that my parents would in fact be worried for me. I felt like it made sense, as much as it had in fact made me angry at first, as to the fact that they did in fact have some thing to track my phone, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just shook my head, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I then began to start to hear the door flap begin to start to open, all of the sudden, as it had been a while since I had last looked at the clock that was on top of the wall, but it did in fact surprise me that dinner was in fact here so early today, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, when it was that I did in fact look over to the clock on the wall, I saw that it just so happened to be 7:06 as it was 6 minutes late technically, since it was that we were in fact supposed to get our dinner. As miserable as I felt like I was in here, it seemed like time seemed to blow by so fast, all at the exact same time too. I felt like every thing was just falling apart, all at the exact same time as well.
There was nothing else that was left for me any more, as I knew that I did not have much of any other chance out of this at all, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as collect as I felt like I could in fact possibly do, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to the tray of food that was in fact at the front door of our cell.
I stared at it for a few moments, and I then began to start to hear the voice of Thomas, as he then began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, or perhaps he just so happened to be speaking to him self, as I felt like either way, it did not seem to matter all too much to me any ways. I kind of turned my head over to him all of the sudden, as I saw that he just so happened to have his head a bit low to the ground right now.
I kind of just looked away from him, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right now, as I kind of felt like he was wasting a lot of my time, as I was about to lift my self up, and go and grab my food, all at the exact same time as well, until I then began to start to hear him continue to speak, as I then did in fact begin to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"You know... My dad's in prison for a very long time because of you... How does that make you feel?" He said to me, as I kind of just stopped my self on just what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, after just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should even respond to what it was that he had even said to me all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just stared down at the ground, such as it was that he was doing right now, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I just stared at the grey tiled floor that was in fact below me right now, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as I did in fact do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well.
As I stood there for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my self up, all at once, as I knew that I was tired of always beating my self up because of all of that, that had in fact happened, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I should not let him beat me up for it what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to him, all at once.
As soon as it was that I did in fact look over to him, I saw that he was looking at me already, such as it was that he had not been doing a few moments before now, as I was a little bit surprised by it at first, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, none the less, but in the end how ever, I just did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, in the mean time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to squint my eyes over towards him, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I wanted him to know that I was not going to let him beat me up on all of this for any longer, as that was the only thing he ever wanted to talk about when ever it was that we were in this cell together, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I just wanted to have a normal conversation with him for once, all at the exact same time too, once again. Though, I suppose if I was to think a little bit more on that, all at the exact same time as well, than I felt like there was not much for us to talk about really.
I was fairly certain that he was not in to sports at all, what so ever, and frankly, I kind of felt like I wasn't as well, as I knew that he had simply been my plug, and I had not really known all too much about him up to that point, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should feel a little bit bad for that, all at the exact same time as well, but I also knew that I should not let that beat me up at all, what so ever, as well.
He knew just as well as it was that I did, that what it was that the both of us were doing was wrong, and I knew that I was tired of always being the one that took the blame for it, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to show a little bit of an upset look on my face all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I kept my eyes squinted over towards him in the mean time, as well.
As I stared at him for just a little bit longer, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to realize all at once, that he now began to start to have his head tilted over me for one thing, at that. Not only that how ever, but he also seemed to be paying attention to me, and it seemed like he was in fact a little bit curious as to just why it was that I was the one who was upset in this case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just stood there and stared at him for a little bit longer, until in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and I began to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well. I was in fact fairly certain that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Your dad was the one doing the drugs... And he was the one giving them at to people... That was bad shit... I didn't know that my parents were tracking me... I am tired of taking the blame for this... We are both in the wrong, and that is that..." I said to him, as I kind of just stared at him with a little bit of a blank look on my face all of the sudden, as I was not all too sure as to whether or not that was in fact good enough for him, what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I should not care all too much what so ever, as I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that had to do with me needing to go right on ahead and get the food that was in fact waiting for me right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I began to start to head over to it all of the sudden, as I could not help but to notice the look of guilt that was on the face of Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he did in fact realize that I was in fact correct with just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time as well, as for some odd reason or another, that seemed to make me feel a little bit better.
I felt sick for that, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I felt like I too did in fact need to take some of the blame for it still, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground still, as I did in fact begin to start to head over to where it was that the trays of food were waiting for me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I knew that the drugs had made me in to a monster, and I knew that I was not like this before. I felt like it made me feel very sick, as I knew that this was probably for the best for me, as I had fucked over my entire life just due to all of that shit, as I knew it was not the injury that had done this. It was my own personal decisions, and it was my own stupid choices that had turned me to the way that I was right now, all at the exact same time as well.