Chapter 20: Thankful For You All!

I looked at the nurses that all seemed to be staring at me for some odd reason or another, as they all were in the hall way as I walked out of the room in the early morning, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. They all had such big smiles on their faces, as they all began to start clapping quite a bit loud, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact confuse me even more, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus back on to the thoughts of just what it was that I had planned on doing right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that just like every morning, I usually got up to get ready to eat some breakfast none the less. As I shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to walk down the hall way, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to go over to the play room, where my food would be served at.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then began to start to think on just what it was that I had even ordered for food in the very first place any ways, once again. That was when it all of the sudden began to start to hit me, as to all that was even going on right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, as I remembered that breakfast was going to be the only meal that I was going to eat in the hospital, never the less.
That was of course, due to the fact that I knew that come lunch time, it was going to be time for me to go on ahead and leave the hospital, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get quite a bit excited as to the fact that I even thought on that, as I was not going to lie to my self. It was not the nurses that were bothering me at all, it was more just the fact that I kind of just wanted to go back home.
I wanted to go check out the car that my mom had bought for me, all at the exact same time as well, as my father had told me that he was in fact going to drive it to the hospital with him, all at the exact same time as well, so that I would get the first look on just what it was that I was going to be driving in, and what it was that I was going to be working with, now that I had in fact finally got my license shortly before I got in to the hospital, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I cracked a bit of smile on my face as all of those thoughts seemed to come in to my head, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact excited about all of that, never the less. It seemed like the nurses were happy to see that I had a smile on my face, as it seemed like they thought that I was happy that they were in fact cheering that this was my last day in the hospital, and that I was finally going to be let out of here.
I was in fact happy about that, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but that was not the reason that I was smiling right now at all, all at the exact same time too, as I shook my head, and I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I saw that the main nurse lady, that was almost always at the front, did in fact decide to nod over to me, all at the exact same time as well, before it was that I had in fact got the chance to get in to the play room, all at the exact same time as well.
I stopped my self on my crutches, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact stare back at the lady who had in fact nodded to me, all at tbe exact same time too, to clearly let me know that she was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to me, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just stood there for just an few moments longer, as I kind of just wanted to get in to the play room, and try to go on ahead and get ready to eat, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. Though, I felt like I should at least make these people feel better, as I was sure that they had planned this for quite a bit of some time none the less, as well, as I felt like I should in fact humor them.
I stared at them, as I pretended to be surprised, and excited about all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact nod right back over to the nurse, all at once, as I let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less. After I had done as such a thing, once again, I did in fact begin to start to hear her finally decide to speak to me, as I did in fact as well, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"It's so good to see you nice and healthy Grant! We're so proud of you!" She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to hold on the fake smile that was on my face for just as long as I could, as I then all of the sudden nodded back to her as a bit of a response, to let her know that I had heard her, and to also let her know that I was in fact grateful for all of the nurses and the doctors that had helped me whilst I had in fact been in this hospital, all at the exact same time too, never the less. The lady looked at me for just a few moments, as she then all of the sudden did in fact nod back to me, as it seemed like she now all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that I was even trying to do right at this very moment in time any ways, which just so happened to be of course, the fact that I wanted to go in to the play room, and I wanted to go on ahead and wait for my breakfast. It was clear that the lady was in fact a smart lady, as she had in fact got a degree from college to become a nurse none the less, as she let me go by, but not before she did in fact begin to speak to me one final, and last time, none the less, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say once again, never the less. "Breakfast will be out and ready for you in just a bit, alright?"
I turned my head around, which was quite a bit hard if I was not going to lie to my self either, due to the fact that I was still in fact using these crutches to keep control over my self, as I then did in fact look to her, and nod to her quite a bit gratefully, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact thankful for her, and all that she had even done for me whilst I had been in this room for the past few months, none the less.
I was going to get out of here right before the 2nd semester started, as I knew that I was in fact going to be fine, as my father had told me that they were in fact going to move my classes around, all at the exact same time too, to make sure that I got every thing fit in to a certain schedule, none the less, all at the exact same time too, that way I would be able to easily graduate by the end of next year, or maybe even at the end of the 1st semester of next year, if I just so happened to want to do as such a thing, never the less.
I was still weighing on my opinions, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then did in fact go on ahead and start to notice that I was in fact looking at the nurse lady for quite an overly long period of time none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact nod back to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I was in fact listening as to just what it was that she had to say, none the less.
The lady nodded back to me, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that all of the nurses that were even here in the very first place any ways, were in fact going back to just what it was that they had clearly been doing before now, as it was clear that the cool and fun moment that I really had not been all too excited for, nor had I expected it at all, was now in fact over, all at tbe exact same time too, as it seemed like every one was now getting back to just what it was that they had been doing before I had come in to the room.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just kept on going on about with what it was that I had been planning on doing ever since it was that I had in fact first woken up, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to go in to the play room, where I could already see a few kids playing on the Wii at, all at the exact same time too.
I ignored the kids, as I just went to go over to the normal table that it was that I always sat at when ever it was that I even came in to this room, which I was usually doing when ever it was that I went to eat a meal, none the less, as I did in fact begin to go on ahead and start to stare out at the high way that I always seemed to stare at for the time being, when ever it was that I was waiting for my food, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I stared on at the high way with a big smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that some day very soon, in the very near future, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact going to be driving down a high way such as that one, all at the exact same time as well, as I shivered at the thought of it for some odd reason or another, as I had a lot of worried thoughts that seemed to be clouding my mind, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Such as the thoughts on the fact that I knew that I was in fact kind of a little bit scared that I might not be able to drive, due to the fact that there might be some thing wrong with my legs, and my feet after my injury, that might prohibit me from being able to do as such a thing, none the less. I shook my head how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of that negative energy, and negative mind set.
I knew that was not the case, as I knew that very soon from now, I would not need to be wearing crutches any longer, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts back on to the fact that I knew that I was in fact going to be going down a high way, and I was going to be driving down one of those, all at the exact same time too. I wondered, if I was not able to play football any more, perhaps I could be a NASCAR driver?
I once again got my mind and my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus back on to the fact that I now all of the sudden heard some noise from right behind me, that seemed to grab my attention over to that, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that it seemed like some one was heading in to the play room with a cart, all at the exact same time as well.
I was used to that at this point how ever, as I knew what that meant, as I knew that it meant that breakfast was in fact ready for me, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that every thing was in fact going to be okay for me, as I then turned my head over to where the cart was at, as I saw the nurse lady beginning to start to hand out the plates of food to all of the kids that were eagerly waiting for her.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw her turn her head over to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the lady had a big smile on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as she clearly saw my name on the plate that she had in her hand right now, as she then all of the sudden nodded to me, all at once, as she then all of the sudden took the plate over to where I was at, at this table, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I stared at her for just a few moments, all at once, as she put the plate down on the table for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded back to the lady, all at the exact same time too, as if I was not going to lie to my self either, this lady was in fact by far one of the nicest nurses that I had met out of all of them, all at the exact same time as well, as she had to look like she was in college right now, none the less.
I shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking right now, as I knew that I was 16, and I also knew that I had a girl friend still... At least I hoped that I did, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I saw that the lady was looking at me right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she was waiting on me, and she was in fact expecting me to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with, she was in fact paying attention to me, and I did in fact need to go ahead and give her the proper thanks that I had been preparing on giving her none the less, as I did in fact begin to go on ahead and start to speak to her, as I knew that she was in fact starting to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"Thank you for all of this... You are my favorite nurse in the hospital..." I said to her, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I saw that the lady was quite a bit happy to hear me say that about her to her, none the less, as she then all of the sudden put a hand on her heart, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod back to me, all at once, as she was clearly happy that I had in fact said that to her, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it was clear that she did in fact need to get back to her job, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she then all of the sudden began to start to head back over to the cart, as she began to start to dish out the rest of the plates to the rest of the kids that were waiting for her, all at the exact same time too, as I felt a little bit guilty as to the fact that I had made the little kids all wait a little bit longer, due to the fact that I had made her pay attention, and listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at once, as I instead got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I needed to go on ahead and start to get ready to eat, all at the exact same time a well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of the thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on, none the less.
I then all of the sudden looked down at my plate, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that there was 2 bottles of water, and there was a jug of milk that was used to put in the my cereal, which my cereal had in fact been normal Cheerios, none the less, which I was in fact well aware that it was quite a bit of a boring and nasty cereal to eat, all at the exact same time too, but I really just did not care all too much if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I poured the almond milk in to the cereal, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that there was in fact a good reason as to just why it was that I was in fact eating this nasty cereal, as I had in fact noticed that I had in fact gained about 20 pounds of weight ever since I had been in the hospital, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was in fact going to have to be some thing that I was for sure going to have to be working on once it was that I was in fact to get out of the hospital, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had to control what it was that I was eating how ever, since it was that I was not going to be doing all too much physical labor for the time being, never the less, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I was thinking on, all at the exact same time too, as I instead got my mind on some completely different thoughts, once again, never the less.
That was the fact that I knew that I could eat soda, and I could get more unhealthy stuff, but I was being smart with my food choices right now, thankfully enough for me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I began to eat my nasty cereal, as I just went back to the fact that I was staring out at the high way, all at the exact same time too, as I imagined what it was that it was going to be like once it was that I was going to get that car, and I was in fact going to be able to drive down that high way, all at the exact same time as well, as I listened to the cart go off behind me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that was more than likely the last time that I was ever going to see that nurse, never the less.
I got my mind off of all of those thoughts once again, as I felt like I should simply just enjoy the morning view, all at the exact same time as well, as I stared at all of the cars that were driving down the busy high way right now, as I could see that there was a lot of traffic right at this very moment in time too, due to the fact that there were so many people that were trying to get to work right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self once again, as I began to start to close my eyes, all at the exact same time too, even though I knew that I was not tired at all right now, I felt a bit at peace in my mind right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that every thing was going to end up being okay, and that every thing was going to end up being fine for me in the end, all at the exact same time too, as I felt okay now, as I let my mind roam free, for just the time being.