Interlude

Silence... That was all that there was, as the reporters seemed to stop themselves right in their track, all at the exact same time too, as they all saw what it was that had happened on the field, all at the exact same time too, as it was what it was that had got the attention of every one that was out side right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time too.
No... It was not the fact that the Quarterback, Cornell, had throw a beautiful bullet pass to his Tight End, and his Tight End had dropped it on a 4th down play. It was the fact that there was a receiver down right at this very moment in time too, as it was clear that it had even got the attention of the coaching staff never the less, all at the exact same time as well, as you could see all of the coaches were running out on to the field right now.
There was for a good reason due to that fact too, as it was clear that one of the main players that every one had come to see at this scrimmage, was down on the turf right now, and he was yelling in pain, as he was yelling for help right now, all at the exact same time too, as was the rest of the team, including the defense, as it was clear that they were scared for the kid.
It was a bit hard to tell what it was that had happened to the kid, on the play call, at the end, once it was that he had hit the ground, but most of the scouts had seen the dirty hit on such a simple scrimmage, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed to be targeted, none the less. That was not what it was that had got the scouts so worked up how ever, as it was simply the fact that the kid was injured.
They were all poking their head around, to get a good view of what it was that was going on with the kid right at this very moment in time as well, as no one could seem to see a single thing about it right now, besides the fact that the entire team was ushering in the coaches, to try to get some help for the kid, all at the exact smwr time as well. Well... Of course that was except for one kid who was simply walking off of the field right now, with a guilty look on his face.
The scouts were not paying any sort of attention to that kid right now how ever, as it was clear that the attention was on the player that was on the ground right now, as once it was that the coaches were getting up to him, they then ushered the players back a little bit, so that they could give the kid some space, all at the exact same time as well.
There was a middle aged man that was sprinting on to the field right now, all at the exact same time too, but once again, the scouts were paying no such sort of attention to that man what so ever right now. Their eyes were on the kid right now, as they could now see clear with their own eyes, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was wrong with the kid as well, never the less, as they could see the let that almost looked to be going in 5 different directions, none the less.
It made all of the scouts wince, all at the exact same time as well, as there was quite a bit of some noise going on with the scouts right now, as all of the sudden, not all too much longer after all of that, the scouts then all of the sudden began to start to write stuff down on their tablets, all at the exact same time too, for some odd reason or another, as it was clear that it had some thing to do with the kid that was terribly injured on the ground, all at the exact same time too.
One of the scouts seemed to be a bit more adamant about the fact that the kid was on the ground right at this very moment in time too, as he then all of the sudden began to start to step up to the plate, all at the exact same time as well, as he let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden began to speak to all of the other scouts that were around him right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
"Damn... That poor kid... That's going to drop his rating down to hell... Shit... He's probably never going to play again... Based off of what I see right now..."