Chapter 29: Back Home With Me

I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I was quite a bit freaked out all at the exact same time as well, once again, as to just what it was that was even going on right at the exact same time as well, and just why it was that I was in a house full of drugs for one thing, and just why it was that there was in fact a bunch of police at the front door, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I just seemed to stare at the front door for quite a bit of some time, as I saw that Thomas seemed to be just as lost as it was that I was right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to keep him self as calm as it felt like he possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as he did in fact know as to just what it was that his father was in fact doing in this place, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
The police seemed to be wanting to get in to the place quite a bit badly, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I kind of just stared out in to the open door way, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Thomas seemed to be staring right through it, all at the exact same time as well, as he was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he had a lot of thoughts that he was thinking through his head right now, all at the exact same time too, once again, as he then all of the sudden did in fact finally begin to start to speak to the police officers that were in fact at the front door right at this very moment in time as well, once again, none the less.
The police officers seemed to be calm, and it seemed like they were relaxed, all at the exact same time as well, which for some reason seemed to calm me down a bit, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more or less on the fact that I knew that I should not be calm what so ever, at all right now, due to the fact that there was in fact a ton of illegal drugs that were in fact in this house that I was in right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I seemed to stare at them for just a little bit longer, as I kind of got my mind and my focus off of all of them all of the sudden, as I then continued to hear Thomas speak to them, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to look a little bit upset at them, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that they were even doing right now, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to them in the very first place any ways, once again.
"What do you guys want in here? Why are you here right now? I didn't call the police... You must have the wrong place..." He said, as he squinted his eyes at the police, all at the exact same time as well, as I could in fact tell that he was in fact doing his best to try to keep him self as calm as he felt like he possibly could right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to act like there was nothing that was going on right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again, as I kind of just more or less got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I heard a dog barking, which was way too close for it to be a neighbor, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that it was in fact a K9.
I was not sure as to just what it was that I should in fact be doing right at this very moment in time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I was kind of just stuck in place, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw through the little crack of light, at the front door, all at the exact same time as well, that the police officer that was in front, and seemed to be the leader of the rest of them, did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I stared there for just a little bit longer, as I still was not all too sure about all of this, and I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get my focus more or less on the fact that I knew that he was in fact talking back to Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I needed to get my self out of my head right now, once again.
I stood there, and I just stared, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, once again, as I kind of just shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I knew that I did not own this place, so it was not my job at all, thankfully, as I just kind of calmed my self down a little bit, some how, once again.
I stared at the police officer that was at the front of all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear him continue to speak to Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to breath quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to Thomas, all at the exact same time too.
"No... This is the address that we were told about on the maps... Is Grant Chamberlain any where around here? His parents told us that he had been missing, and they had tracked him on his phone... He apparently missed a drug test yesterday as well..." He said to Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the police officer was now beginning to start to look through the cracks of the door way, all at the exact same time as well.
I stood there, as I was quite a bit shocked as to just what it was that they had in fact said, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure if it was in fact real. Did that mean that my parents had not trusted me from the beginning? Had they really been putting a tracker on my phone this entire time? I suppose that I was acting a bit strange around them, and they had to have known that some thing was in fact going on with me, all at the exact same time too, but I still kind of felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit betrayed by my parents.
I felt like I would not feel like that, if it had not been the fact that I was doing a bunch of illegal stuff, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I felt quite a bit sick about it, as I was starting to realize the mistake, and the trap that I had kind of got my self set up in, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was no one else's is fault to blame, besides my own, all at the exact same time as well, as much as I felt like I wanted to be upset at my parents.
No matter what the case was, I knew that there was no such sort of way out of this for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was kind of screwed, and that I was kind of done for, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to realize that the police officer that was at the front of this all, all at the exact same time as well, once again, did in fact seem to have seen me through the cracks, all at the exact same time too, once again, none the less.
As soon as it was that he had in fact clearly seen me, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear him begin to start to lift up the radio that was attached to his suit, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me right now, all at the exact same time too, that he was in fact calling the radio, all at the exact same time as well, as he said a bunch of words that I could not under stand what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see from the corner of my eyes, all at once, that Thomas was now all of the sudden beginning to start to look over to me, all at once, as I saw a bit of a look on his face that looked to be quite a bit hurt.
It seemed like he felt like I had kind of betrayed him, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like did not make all too much sense to me, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to see that he felt like he was quite a bit upset at me, all at the exact same time as well, as if I had been the one that had done all of this, all at the exact same time as well, even though it was clear to me that the police had said a few moments ago, that it had in fact been my parents that had called the police, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, once again, even though that felt like it was impossible right now, with all that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had kind of just got my mind, and I had kind of just got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, that was when I then began to start to hear the voice of Thomas, as he then began to start to speak up once again, which I felt like was going to be him trying to defend me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, just like a good friend I kind of felt like would do, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, as I lifted my head up, all at once, that did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all, as I saw that the was looking at the police through the small crack, once again, as he then continued to speak to them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Wow! Really? He had just told me that he wanted to hang out at my place for the week end... My bad guys... Here, you can go ahead and scoop him up, he's just in the other room right now..." He said to me, as I saw that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me, none the less, as it was clear to me still, that he had felt like I had been the one that had in fact betrayed him, once again.
How ever, that kind of felt like it made no such sort of sense to me what so ever, at all, all at the exact same time as well, with just what it was that he had said to the police, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to put all the blame on to me, all at the exact same time as well, which I kind of felt like did in fact hurt me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over him, as he had a blank look on his face, after just what it was that he had said to me.
It was clear to me that it was not so much as to the fact that he was betraying me at all right now, as so much as to the fact that he was trying to hide, and he was trying to cover the fact as to just what it was that he and his father had in fact been doing at this place, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of felt like now it was my turn to step up and be a good friend, as I knew that I was going to get in to a ton of trouble for what it was that I was in fact doing here, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did in fact decide that I was in fact going to step up to the police, and that I was in fact going to go right on ahead and let them take me in, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit bad for Thomas for having to get put in to all of this, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw that Thomas still had his eyes squinted over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I saw that he was in fact watching me as I did in fact seem to just be going right on ahead and starting to take my self over to the police, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like I did not care one bit as to the fact that I did in fact have a bunch to stuff from school that I had taken with me, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I just did my best to try to ignore Thomas as best as I felt like I possibly could, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to head my self over to the door, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to draw closer to it, as I saw that all of the police did in fact notice me, all at the exact same time as well, as for some reason the K9 was still barking right now, all at the exact same time as well, which kind of felt like it was freaking me out even more, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, as, as soon as it was that I had in fact go closet to the police officers, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear one of them start to speak to either me, or Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as it just so happened to be the one that was holding on to the K9, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
As I blinked my eyes as a drew closer, I then all of the sudden began to start to stop my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus on that police officer, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again.
"Do you mind if we come in and check the place?" The officer said, all at the exact same time as well, as my heart then all of the sudden seemed to stop, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of began to start to freak out, all at the exact same time as well, for Thomas, none the less, as I knew that he had a ton of bad stuff in this house, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was done for if he did in fact get caught with that, none the less, once again.
Thomas now began to start to freak out all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell just based off of the look on his face that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had to say back to the police officer, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he was a bit freaked out right now, based off of the way that he was looking at the police officers, though I was sure that they could not notice it.
I only noticed it because I had in fact known him for long enough, though if I had to guess all at the exact same time as well, that the police officers might also notice it, as I was sure that they had been doing this type of job for years, and the could practically scent the fear that was coming off of Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as the police officers were seeming to start to come in to the place, all at the exact same time too, with out waiting for a response from Thomas, never the less.
Thomas seemed to be quite a bit upset by that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I could not blame him for either, as I felt like I would be upset if there were in fact a bunch of police officers that were barging in to my house, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I would be quite a bit angry with that, all at the exact same time as well, if I had not given them permission to do as such a thing, none the less.
But then again, I felt like he would not be so bothered by it, unless it was that he did in fact have some thing illegal to hide, all at the exact same time as well, which of course he did in fact have some thing to hide, which was why it was that he was not letting the police officers in to his place right now, as I could hear the K9 barking, and shouting over and over again, as it was starting to become clear to me that the K9 was trained to get the smell of illegal drugs, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It was over for us, and I knew that we were both screwed now, as I felt like I should try to step up and just let the police officers take me in, all at the exact same time as well, but it kind of felt like it was far too late for all of that at this point, sadly enough, as it now just kind of seemed like Thomas was simply just screwed, as I knew that he had no way out of this situation that he was in fact stuck in right at this very moment in time too, never the less, once again.
Thomas how ever was not willing to just give up as easily as it was that I was, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had a firm grasp on the door right now, as it was clear to me that he was letting the police officers know that he was not going to let them in, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Thomas, as he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and start to speak to the police officers, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I tilted my head over towards him for some odd reason or another, as if I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was doing, even though I knew what it was, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was trying to protect him self, and he was trying to protect his father from getting in to a lot of trouble, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I just kind of got my mind, and I kind of got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Thomas did in fact even have to say to the police officers, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"Hold on? Can I not hold on to my 2nd amendment rights or something?" He said to the police officers, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of kept my head tilted a bit towards Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about right now, and just what it was that he was even getting at in the very first place any ways, with just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at him for quite a bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the right to bear arms had to do with police officers trying to get in to his house, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that even the police officers were quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as they at the very least had in fact kind of stopped with just what it was that they had in fact been doing long before now, all at the exact same time too.
As they stood there for a little bit longer, I could see that they all were looking at each other for quite a bit of some time, with quite a bit of a lost, and quite a bit of a confused look on all of their faces, all at the exact same time as well, until in the end, one of them all of the sudden began to start to laugh, all at the exact same time as well, as then all of the sudden, all of the police officers began to start to laugh, all at the exact same time as well, which I could tell made Thomas even more upset, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now in the very first place any ways, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just more or less kind of gave up on fighting at this point, as it was clear that Thomas was not going to just give in nearly as easily as it kind of felt like I was right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like at this point that there was no use in fighting against the police right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just stood there for a little bit longer, with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the police officer that seemed to be at the front of all of this, right at this very moment in time too, was clearly not all too happy at all right now, as much as it was that he had in fact been laughing with his friends a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of gulped all of the sudden, as I was always a bit afraid to test an angry police officer, just based off of all of the stuff that I had been seeing on the news as of late.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could either way, all at the exact same time too, as the police officer stepped up to Thomas all of the sudden, with quite a bit of a serious look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the police officer begin to start to speak back to Thomas, after just what it was that Thomas had said a few moments before hand, once again.
I stared at the police officer, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as chill as possible, as I knew that I for sure did not want to get shot right now, and I did not want to get killed, all at the exact same time too, as I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the police officer even had to say back to Thomas in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
"You've got the wrong amendment for one thing kid. Also, we are the police... What are you going to do about it? We tried to ask you nicely..." He said to Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear laughing from all around him, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that he had just said, as it was clear that the police thought it was funny that they were taking a little bit too much advantage over a normal citizen like Thomas, all at the exact same time as well, as it kind of made me feel quite a bit sick as well, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self.
I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as all of the sudden, it seemed like Thomas kind of had just given up on fighting back against all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had his head dipped quite a bit low to the ground right now, such as it was that I did right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was beginning to start to realize that there was nothing that he could do to try to stop the police officers at this point, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then watched as Thomas then all of the sudden began to start to let go of the door all of the sudden, as he then let it hang wide open, all at the exact same time as well, to let the police officers in, all at the exact same time as well, as the first thing that I saw head right through the front door of course was in fact the K9, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that it flew right past me and Thomas all of the sudden.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I then all of the sudden, began to start to see that the K9 was going straight to the room that Thomas had told me yesterday that I should not go in, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I watched as all of the police officers began to start to follow the K9, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear, and I began to start to notice, all at the exact same time too, that one of the police officers that was at the back of all of this had then all of the sudden stopped him self in the room that I was in right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing right now, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he just seemed to be staring at me for quite a bit of some time, as if he might think that I had a gun on me, which I lifted my hands up, which I felt like might be quite a bit stupid, just so show that I did not have a weapon on me at all, right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I just stood there for a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to kind of get my focus on the fact that more or less had to do with me needing to pay attention to the police officers, as he just kind of shook his head over to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he had quite a bit of a grin on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he kind of felt like all of this was in fact quite a bit funny to him, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, never the less.
I kind of just stared at the police officer with quite a bit of a blank look on my face for just a little bit longer, until in the end, the police officer then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that he was about to speak to me, none the less, as I knew that there was no one else in the room with me at all, right at this very moment in time either.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as cool as I felt like I possibly could, in the mean time. I just kind of felt like the best thing for me to do, was to nod back of course, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to go on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time too, which I did in fact do as such a thing, never the less.
Once it was that the police officer had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the guy even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Alright kid... You are coming back home with me..."