CH21: I'm alive! I'm revived!

Tommy: If -if he revive....What do we do?!

Tubbo: Calm down tommy.

Ranboo: Well just...idk

Wilbur: Oh... 

Tommy: Oh, no... 

Tommy whisper.

Wilbur: Hello again... 

Tommy: You f-ck. 

Wilbur: Is this... Is this real? 

Tommy: Yeah, it's real... 

Wilbur: I... I feel so numb, I feel... Who is... Wh... Are you... Who is... Who the f-ck is this, who is... Who the f-ck's Friend?

Wilbur: I've obviously missed a beat! I've missed a beat, what's happening, why am I here?! 

Tommy: We're at L'Manburg... 

Wilbur climbs onto the wall to look over the crater.

Wilbur:  Ohh, f-ck! 

Wilbur: Who-Am I did this?

Tommy: What? No-

Wilbur: Oh god Oh dear...I'm alive! Tommy I'm alive!

Tommy: You're alive.-

Wilbur: Tubbo! Hey! I thought i gave you a suit. What happened?

Tubbo: A-Ah- Like you say you missed a beat.

Wilbur: I need to see sunrise.

Wilbur clim and see the sunrise is coming.

Wilbur: Tommy, I've been waiting... for over a decade... in near darkness... This is my sunrise. This is MY sunrise. This is MINE!

Tubbo: Wait where is dream?

Wilbur: I don't know.

Tommy: Oh no...

Tommy: You are not welcome here.

Wilbur: Who are you? Who is he?

Tommy: He is Ranboo.

Wilbur: Some new faces! Okay!

Wilbur: Tommy, do you remember when you got sentenced to exile? Yeah, I remember! 

Wilbur: I was there, Tommy, I was there! I was there, I was in- I was in the cage of that little ghost's f-cking head. Every single step we- you and me took... Listen, every single step me and you took- Look at me, Tommy. 

Wilbur: Look me in the eyes. Every single step me and you took, I was there. I was there, I had no control over what was happening, I have no idea what was being said, but Tommy, I'll tell you what, if I WAS there... And if it wasn't that stupid shell of a ghost instead of me... I would've struck down Dream right where he stood. We would've disembowled him. We would've disembowled him, together. Tommy, I'm not- I wasn't blind. 

Wilbur: I saw what he was doing to you, Tommy. I saw. I saw what he was doing to Tubbo. I saw what he did to ME! But y'know what, Tommy, I WASN'T there. I wasn't there, was I? We had Ghostbur! Ghostbur was there instead, right? And y'know what the issue is, y'know what the issue is? 

Wilbur: After seeing Ghostbur interact with Dream, I realized that, no, Dream is not the enemy, Dream is not the enemy! This world is- is- was not supposed to be inhabited by... people of this caliber. 

Tommy: You-

Wilbur: Dream is the HERO!  Dream was in prison because he dared to try and stop you all. He dared to try and stop you all from gaining all this power. Because the MINUTE I was gone? There was a vacuum. There was opening. And everyone just seeked to get in there. 

Wilbur: And Dream was the only one who stood up to them and told them not to. Dream was the only one who held my seat for me. He held my- He kept it warm! He kept my throne warm, and you guys didn't like that! So you threw him in prison. And if it weren't- If- If Dream died instead of me...? I would be in there right now. So Tommy, you should THANK that I wasn't alive to- to attack Dream when we got exiled. You should be GLAD we had little passive Ghostbur. Because now Dream's in there... And I'm out here, baby!

Tommy: You say DREAM IS HERO?!

Wilbur: Dream is my hero! My f-cking hero!

Tommy: He is NOT HERO! HE IS A VILLAIN!

Wilbur: Oh...I can't believe I'm revive.

Tommy: I wish this is a dream.

Wilbur: Well It's not dream.

Tommy: Where's ghostbur?

Wilbur: Train.

Tommy: What?

Wilbur: Train. He is alone.

Tommy grab his chest.

Tommy: I THOUGHT you "were" MY FAMILY! MY BROTHER!!!!

Wilbur: We WERE family tommy. I WAS your brothers.

Tommy: I f-cking hate you.

Wilbur: Where's everyone?

Tommy: ...

Tubbo: Follow me.