CH29. I need control

Tubbo: Hey...that place is....

Tommy: Oh no...

They arrive place and search dream.

Tubbo: This place...i know where we are now.

Nightmare: How?

Tommy: We go here one time to get back.....discs.

Dream: Hello.

Nightmare: ....

Dream: You know....I want to take you a place.

Tubbo: Where is the disc?

Dream: there.

Dream point a place.

Tommy: Where?

Dream: Just follow me.

They follow dream and he stop.

Dream look at them.

Dream: Tubbo... Tubbo thought I was his friend, Tommy. What an idiot, right? He thought I was his friend. You thought I was your friend. You both- you both thought I was your friend.
  Y'know, I made- I made sure nobody showed up to your party, so you'd have no friends but me. 

Dream: All along, I've been one step ahead of you since the very beginning. Like, I mean... Tubbo, the reason I have the disc is because I framed Tommy, I blew up the community house and framed him! 

Tubbo: You blew up the- 

Dream: And you were dumb enough to give me the disc! 

Tommy: You're a psychopath, Dream. 

Dream: I mean, I wouldn't say that, but... I mean, L'Manburg's gone, I have the discs, I have you guys at my mercy right now...

Dream: Go.

Everyone look at dream and go.

Dream: Listen, Tommy, ever since you joined this server, you've been a headache, okay?!
You've brought war, you brought terrorism... Bad everything! But, but... 

Dream: The cause of all the war, of everything... was attachment. Right? Your attachment to the discs, your attachment to Henry, to pets, to friends, to land, to countries, to items...
That's- that's the ONE good thing that you've done. The ONE good think you've done is, you've brought attachment to the server. 

Dream walk.

Dream: So... It took me a long time to realize how important... How important attachment was. But when I did... Y'know, it made me stronger. And I realized that you're- you're- you're important! 

Nightmare: What the hell....is this?

Tommy: Wh-

Everyone walk to discs.

Dream: I- I cut my attachment. I blew up my house, I lost my friends, I lost my items, lost my crossbow, my... Y'know, everything that was important to me, my pets. I cut everything, 'cause that's what gave people power over each other.

Dream: The reason you're here is because I have these dumb little items. 

O.Wilbur: You-

Dream: But I had to lose everything to gain everything.

Tommy: You didn't gain anything-

Dream: If I can control the things that people are attached to, then I can control the server again! Because this isn't TOMMY SMP, or TUBBO SMP, THIS IS DREAM SMP, right?!

Dream: So I can control the server.

Dream: If I have everything that everybody cares about! That everybody's EVER cared about! I can control everything, alright? I can turn the server back to what it USED to be.

Tommy: What...

Dream: I need to control. I want to control.

Nightmare: You can't control-

Dream: But i can!

Dream laugh.

O.Wilbur: You are insane.

Dream: I just want to control. I need to control everything. I need to control server.

Nightmare: You can't-

Dream: This is my collection. And one day, everything is in my hand...

Tommy: I WILL KILL YOU-

Tubbo: What?! Look....

Tubbo points "Skeppy"

Tommy: Wh-

Dream: That's the one thing bad care about.

???: Hey dream! Oh everyone is here?

Dream: No. But thank you again.

???: Your welcome.

O.Tubbo: WHY IS HE HERE?!

Dream: Because he is my partner.

O.Tubbo: YOU JUST USE HIM!

Dream: No i'm not.

Timmy: You are worst man on this server.

Dream: I'm the best! Not worst!

Tommy: .....F-ck you.

Dream smile.