Destruction

Engines roared to life as a plane runs the runway before taking off. We go inside and find Akuin sitting by the window with a gloomy expression on his face as the rest of the kendo team watch him in worry.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Rio asked, "Yeah are you sure he's gonna be ok, boss?" Dojima asked also "Trust me if there's one thing my brother isn't. It's weak-spirited, He'll get through what he's going through" Melaine reassured 'Akuin...I really hope you're ok' she grimaced.

Back with Akuin, he continues to stare out the window, the world around him becoming non-existent as he hears a voice he is all too familiar with as he's engulfed in darkness once more.

So...Long time no see A reflection of Akuin asked as the real Akuin sighed before addressing his twisted version of himself "*sigh* What do you want?" Akuin asked Oh we both know why I'm here The reflection said You asked for something you think I have. More power! 

"What makes you think I want more power?" Akuin asked Oh please, you just got your ass whooped by someone you haven't even met. So...lucky guess? The reflection said rhetorically "I guess I do want more power" Akuin admitted You totally do! 

You need that strong power, the power that should be feared by all! The reflection stated Power that could- "Protect my friends/Destroy your enemies!" They said overlapping each other What...? "That Originator knows who I am" Akuin stated "They might go after them and put them in danger"  

Who gives a shit! The reflection groaned causing Akuin to raise an eyebrow in confusion Why do you keep doing this to yourself? The reflection said, "What do you mean?" Akuin asked Lie to yourself, The reflection said bluntly We both know you're not getting all mopy because some Originator is after them 

"They could be in danger!" Akuin argued Big whoop! You're just scared because you lost in your whole career of being a burst linker Akuin then unknowingly punching a seat in front of him in anger "I am not scared of anybody, especially of her!" He yelled Really? By the way of my existence, I'd say you are!

"I'm stressed. You're just another hallucination" Akuin stated Oh how could I forget?! The reflection rhetorically Maybe try getting hit by a speeding car again! Or how about jumping out of this plane without a parachute! It suggested "Maybe I will jump off this plane! Just to prove you don't exist!" A hand was then placed on Akuin shoulders causing him to be on edge "Hey, Akuin..."

Akuin shoved the hand off his shoulder before slamming his would-be assailant to the seat rest while chocking them. Once the world came back to Akuin, he saw himself choking Melaine as she struggled to get his hand off her neck. He was pulled away by his kendo mates, pulling his hand off her neck in the process allowing her to sharply inhale before slowly breathing back to normal.

Akuin was then given to the flight attendants as they drag him near their quarters as he still looked shocked at what he has done, people giving him the all too familiar look of disgust, shock, or sympathy. He was then seated down on a foldable chair before getting handcuffed before saying "It's for your own good, sir" before leaving.

"Great, thanks a lot voice in my head" Akuin groaned *Gasp* I have a name you know! The voice mockingly voiced in shock as AKuin just leaned down on his chair in silence Hey, also where are we going? 

"To Okinawa now shut up!" 

Timeskip to Okinawa

The plane then landed at the airport of Okinawa, a flight attendant then uncuffed me before taking me to my luggage before being escorted out, not saying a word to any of them in the process.