Acceleration

My name is Shikagami Akuin but my friends call me A-chan nothing special is going on in my life just a normal born life of a person. Since the development of the neura linker people really stopped using any other technology. For other people this is the future but for me... Its just the Norm.

"A-chan!!!" I look up to see Kurashima Chiyuri, Chiyu to our friends and to me its "Nani, Chi-chan" I said in a bored manner "have you seen haru I haven't seen him in a while" Chiyu said. Peeking my interest since I too have yet to see haruyuki, and its not that hard to find him supposedly a small round kid resembling a pig.

"Well I haven't seen him yet aswell, did you check the school network, usually he's their most of the time." I suggested "Hey your right! Come on let's go" she said as she grabbed my arm and began to pull me to who knows where.

"Hey, wait second, where are we going and what's with the basket" I franticly said while being dragged by the suprisingly strong girl "Oh this, its for Haru. I bet he hasn't eaten yet so I made him some" she said as she showed me what was inside the basket.

"Next question, where are we going?" I asked "Were going to find haru, silly" she answered

"yeah but I can access the school network literally anywhere in school thats why its the schoo- oh... your not gonna-" "Yes, I am" she interjected

"Come on Chi-chan do you know how embarassing to have a girl in the guy's bathroom" Yes she does that like everytime haru does this "well, unless he get his act together I'll just keep doing this if I have to"
'Please don't' I begged in my head

"Now come on, help me find him. Open Direct Link!" "Wait hold on- and she's gone. *sigh* might as well get this over with. Open Direct Link!"

When we get to the school network I get a good look of my school avatar once more. I wore cargo shorts and a white and grey shirt with a jacket over it while wearing head phones while chiyu is in a white dress with cat features paws and all
*akuin's avatar*

 I wore cargo shorts and a white and grey shirt with a jacket over it while wearing head phones while chiyu is in a white dress with cat features paws and all*akuin's avatar*

*chiyu's avatar*

 (Pics not mine)

(Pics not mine)

"Now where's Haru" she asked herself "probably at squash, that's where he usually is most of the time" I said "then onwards to haru" she announced '*sigh* this better be worth it haru'