Fragmentation

"The incarnate System?" I inquired "Yes, I believe that's the power you desperately seek." Kuroyukihime said before taking a sip of water from a glass cup.

The three of us just finished our meals, and now talking about Brain Burst, well...Me and Kuroyuki that is as Megumi is handling our bills for our meal.

"The Incarnate system... How come it's the first time I've ever heard of it?" I asked "The incarnate System is a special command in Brain Burst, much like the Judgement Blow that's given to Legion masters" Kuroyuki said "What makes this special however is that it's only rarely been done by a few burst linkers so it's rarely seen in fights" she stated

"So that Special move you used. Starburst Scream?" "Starburst Stream" She corrected "And yes, that was one of many things The incarnate System could do"

"Essentially it's a command that alters the burst linker's avatar to what they are imagining to life." she said "So you can just use any skill that you could think of?" I wondered "No, it merely changes the effect of your skills to the surroundings" she replied "Hmm, That's very interesting"

"Be careful, however. The Incarnate System might be too taxing for you" Kuroyuki warned "What? doubting me already?" I asked rhetorically "It's not a joke Akuin, it harnesses from the deep scars of your heart, essentially causing you to fall deeper into your despair" she said "It's a chance I'm willing to take" I said "Plus I keep seeing a dark version of myself as well as hearing voices. So what's one more right?"

The waiter then came to our table and handed us our check which Kuroyukihime handled as the waiter received her payment before bowing and left the table

"Well, it's getting late. We should probably get back to the hotel that's assigned to us" Kuroyukihime said "Yeah, I think it's best if we call it a day. See you around. Princess Snow Black." I bid before standing from my chair and left the restaurant along with Kuroyuki and Megumi before departing to our respective hotels

"Oh you gotta be shitting me?" I gasped as I turned to see Kuroyukihime and Megumi standing outside a room next to mine. Kuroyuki then turned to me as she flashed a smirk towards my direction "Well, this might be an interesting school trip" she declared "Good night, Shikagami"

"Yeah, whatever" I then inputted the room key before entering the room. It was a standard size room with two separate beds, I notice that Melaine's things were next to the bed that's closest to the door so I exhaustedly walk my way to the bed that's close to the window.

On the way, the bathroom door opened as my sister walked out in only a towel with another one in hand, drying her hair "Oh, Akuin. You're back!" She exclaimed "You should've called"

"I don't have time for your anime bathroom cliche so I'm just gonna go to bed" I said exhaustedly as I set down my bag before landing face first to the soft comfy hotel bed "Ahh~ I needed this. Goodnight, Sis" I said before quickly drifting off to sleep "I wonder how Haruyuki's doing?"

(With Haruyuki)

"Just where the hell are you taking me!!?" I exclaimed, grabbing onto Ash Roller "Right up there, dude. Chech it out" Ash said, I looked ahead and saw a massive stone pillar reaching all the way past the clouds "To the old Tokyo tower?" I asked "Hells yeah!" he replied "Ok, well could you tell me why we're going up there?"

"There's this person that I want you to meet" he said "Well who is it?" I ask trying to figure out who exactly I should be meeting "I'll just go straight to the point. She's my Guardian" He said "Your Guardian?"

"She stepped away from dueling, so chances are you haven't heard of her" Ash said "But man, she terrified so many players that they gave her titles like 'Strong-arm' or "ICBM' just to name a few" he listed "Wait ICBM you don't mean-?" "There's this one time her brutality was so severe she was compared to the most ruthless Burst Linker in the Accelerated World 'Onyx Ripper'" Ash interrupted