Chapter 10

"I'll be wiring another thirty thousand dollars to my off-shore account, you know what to do..." We overheard on her side of the conversation.

I looked up and realized how close Rebecca and I were. Her small hands held on to my shoulders for balance since the closet was cramped with brooms, mops, a vacuum cleaner, polisher, and other cleaning supplies filling the surrounding space.

I leaned closer to smell her hair. Which smelt of sun-kissed raspberry, the only VO5 shampoo I saw her use. It really did nothing for her hair, but it was all her mom could afford, and on her, it smelt absolutely divine.

Holy shit, I was getting hard just from smelling her. I whispered a curse under my breath. Which earned me a quizical look from her.

Her eyes met mine questioningly, and I rewarded her with a small smile. At that point, realization finally hit, and it dawned on her how close we actually were.

She tried to step back to create some distance between us but stepped on the vacuum cleaner hose and nearly tripped backward.

I pulled her into a hug to prevent her from falling, but not before a broom keeled over, causing a ruckus.

Both of us stiffen, hoping no one heard us. But as our shared bad luck would have it, we heard steps coming towards the closet.

I grabbed the ear phones and pushed them in my pocket, and impulsively kissed the daylights out of Rebecca.

Her eyes went wide with protest, and she tried to push me off, but I just grabbed her a bit tighter.

The door swung open, and janitor Vaughn looked at us in shock and disgust.

"What in tarnation are you two doing in here? Get out!!!!"

I grabbed Rebecca's hand and ran for it. We didn't stop running until we made it to the parking lot, and I motioned her into my car.

We collapsed in the back seat, trying to catch our breaths. She looked at me, and I matched her gazed.

I could no longer help myself. I kissed her.
I was gentle but invasive. Licking and tasting, savoring her mouth. I half expected her to pull away, but she leaned into me.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the anger from the whole ordeal or repressed emotion. But her hand went into my hair, fitting me to her face, and I went wild.

I bunched up her skirt and used my thumb to rub her clit through her panties, and she moaned into my crooks of my neck.

"Take off your shirt," I whispered, and she complied. I unclasp her bra and suckled on her breast and fingered her slowly. She arched her back, and I went harder and deeper with my fingers guided by her moans.

Her eyes glazed over with need, and I was barely keeping myself in check, wanting her to enjoy this. I grazed her nipples with my teeth and circled it with my tongue while rubbing her knob and pushing my index finger inside her, and she finally began to buckle.

I replaced my finger with my tongue sucking on her clit, delving into her hungrily. She tasted clean and wonderful.

She crashed over the edge, and I licked away her juices while she held on to my hair for dear life.

"I um....but you..." She tried to say. But she couldn't quite get anything out.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her.

To be honest, she's been having a rough month. Among the rumors, the scandal, people's impression of her all this time, and people wanting to steal her money, she's had to be strong through it all; she's deserved a break.

She nods, not wanting to sound incoherent again.

I was glad I could give her that "break. "

"But what about you?" She asked, eyeing my erection.

Always so kind. This is why I fell for her.

"You want to help me, too?" I asked her just to see her response. She gave me a small nod, and I swear my dick lounge forward.

I ignored it.

As much as I wanted to bed her, I won't do it in the back seat of a car, and it won't be in the school parking lot either.

I patted her head instead.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." I said, helping her back into her bra and top.

"What should we do?" She asked, and I knew she was referring to the vice principle.

"She's a big fish, Rebecca. I'm going to have to leak information to the IRS and the FBI to catch this one. It might take weeks to years to catch her, unfortunately." I replied, being as brutally honest as I could be...what was left unsaid though was that she might just get away with stealing her money.

She processed the information, and she seemed to understand.

She caught me off guard with a kiss. It was way too chaise for my liking, though.

"Thank you so much for helping me with all of this. Without you, I wouldn't have known anything. I'm glad I'm not alone in this; you're a life saver, Liam, and I want you to understand how much I appreciate you. Again, thank you." She said, pulling me into a hug.

I felt myself blush. Weird right. And hugged her back.

Her stomach growled in defiance.

"After a climax like that, I would be more surprised if you weren't hungry." I teased.

The school day was just about over, so I drove her to a Burger King nearby. She got a chicken tender grill, and I got a double cheese burger.

We ate our food in silence then went back to fleshing out our plan to send the vice Principal to jail and prepared ourselves for the long hall because this might take forever.

"So, aren't we going to talk about what just happened?" She asked out of the blue.

"What do you want to discuss?" I asked.

"You kissed me the night before our face off, then ignored me on the day. Now you gave me head in the back seat of your car, and you haven't brought it up." She said, half shouting, half whispering.

"I was waiting for you to bring it up." I shrugged. She didn't say anything, and I didn't want to overwhelm her with everything that was happening.

"Seriously?!!!! Okay, fine, this is me bringing it up." She said, sounding exasperated.

I was kind of unprepared for the conversation, so I didn't quite know what to say.

"Do you by chance, like me?" She asked innocently.

I nearly choked. I kiss her nearly every chance I get and ate her out not too long ago and her greatest concern is if I like her. Like duh? OK, fine, I'll bite.

"I more than just like you." I replied.

She blushed, and I fought away a blush of my own with a cough.

"I more than just like you, too." She replied. And I felt a sense of relief come over me.

Something about knowing someone shares the same feeling as you do makes life a bit more bearable.

I'm a bit unprepared, but what of it? There is no such thing as a perfect moment anyway.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked, going for the kill.

She looked at me incredulously, and I kind of felt awkward just coming out with it.

She then rewards me with a killer grin.

"Definitely."