The Club

Sage~ I saw Caidence and Layla, together at the club. I don't know why Caidence went with her, i mean cmon, you can literally hear Layla walking in that fake ass leather dress she's wearing.

 I don't know why Caidence went with her, i mean cmon, you can literally hear Layla walking in that fake ass leather dress she's wearing

I was dozing off again, staring at them. And thats when Caidence and I made eye contact. His eyes widened as he was examining what i was wearing. God, can't he stick to one girl? I quickly disappeared into the crowd. I decided to take a few more shots to help wash my thoughts away. The guy i was dancing in earlier saw me downing lots of shots. "Hey is everything alright? You should slow down on those shots" Does this guy have a brain? As if i was going to tell this stranger shit. "No I'm fine" i say, trying to end this conversation.

"Yea sure ok" He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the crowd, allowing me to dance on him again. Maybe this guys does have a brain. His hand slowly traveled up my thigh, getting very close to my core. So, i did the same to him to see how much he liked being teased. He quickly bent me over him, making me feel his hard bulge against me." You wanna keep going?"

"N-no I'm good" 

"Thats what i thought" I could hear his smirk from the way he was talking. We went back to the bar and got a few drinks. His looked really good. So obviously i asked "Can I try some of that?" He smirked at me again. What is up with this weirdo and smirking? He put his hand onto my neck, choking me tightly and tilted my head back. He got a mouth full of his drink, kissed me, transferring the drink into my mouth. He pulled away and I swalled the drink. "How is it?" "it was ok, but i think it might taste better a second time"

He laughed to himself while shaking his head. "Cmon lets get back out on the floor..oh hey, i never got your name?" "Sage, you?" "Sage? that sounds familiar. Anyways, I'm Casey" Casey. I remember a Casey Robinson growing up, but he looked nothing like the Casey infront of me. We went back onto the floor, dancing together to the loud exhilarating music. We both got a little tired and decided to sit down in the lounge. It was quite crowded so i had sit on his lap, which i didn't mind at all but i couldn't let him know that of course. I was moving around on his lap, trying to get comfortable until he tightly gripped my waist and let out a quiet groan. "Sage stop doing that" 

"Doing what? This?" I started rubbing my self against him, making him let out some more, louder groans and moans. "Yes Sage, you know what I'm talking about." I felt something hard poke me. Already knowing what it was, i couldn't help but laugh at him. "Its not funny" he said in a pouty voice."It is to me" I say, not being able to stop laughing.

"If it's so funny, why don't you do something about it Sage?" Thats what shut me up. The way my name rolled off his tongue was enough to make me want him. I heard him let out a deep chuckle, only turning me on more. I felt my core become soaking wet, and my nipples harden. Casey turned me around, wrapping my legs around his waist while still sitting in his lap and he kissed me, deeply and passionately. i wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so there was no space between us.

I felt a hand pull my shoulder, ripping us apart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
hi loves!! what do you guys think about casey so far? and what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter? Who ripped Sage and Casey apart? Find out next chapter loves!! Make sure to comment ideas for future chapters, and please vote! thank you loves <4