Knock Knock

Sage~ There was a knock at my bedroom door. shitshitshit.

I felt Caidence quickly pull out of me. "Ok listen Sage, go in the shower and I'll hide in the closet. tell him I went out for a run or something, ok love?" he whispered to me.

I quickly went into the shower. "Yes?" he just had to interrupt us didn't he. "Oh hey Sage, do you know where Caidence went? I've looked all over and can't find him."

"Oh um I'm pretty sure he said he was going out for a jog or something like that."

Can't he just leave already? "Ohh alright thanks Sage, I'll be in my room." Finally, he takes too long to just ask a simple question.

I get out of the shower and open the closet door.

"You can come out now loser" "Loser? That's not what y-" "Shut it"

I changed into a red thong, some black short shorts and a white cropped tank top. Caidence had to go outside, and come back inside acting like he had just came back from a run.

Ngl he looked hot as hell with sweat dripping down his forehead, just like it was a few minutes before my nosey ass brother had to knock on my door.

I came downstairs and there was that same hot sweaty body that I wanted to be back on top of me.

He was chugging a water bottle and made eye contact with me.

I could feel him eye-fucking me.

"You done yet pretty boy?"He almost choked on his water. "What'd you say love?"

He came over to me, pinning me to our counter, his muscular body hovering over me. He got a good grip on my neck and brought his mouth close to my ear.

"I'm not done with you yet, remember that, got it?" I nodded my head quickly. "Use your words Sage"

"Yes Caidence" He walked away, up to my brother's room and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in

..........

Sage~ I decided to really test Caid today since that bitch doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I put on my black mini dress, fitting against my curves perfectly.

I straightened my golden brown hair, put on some clear lip gloss and mascara. I went downstairs and got into my car, which finally came back from the repair shop.

I drove to school and walked past Caidence. I felt hands wrap around my waist and press me against my locker Hm i wonder who that could be ? "Caid what do you want"

"What do I want? For you to cover up. Why the hell are you walking around here showing everyone what's mine Sage. And what did you call me love?"

He lifted up my chin when he said that last part. "Well it's such a shame that you have no control over what i wear. And can't you hear 'LoVe' I called you Caid, now can you let me go? I have to get to class."

"Sage you know damn well I would bend you over right here, right now in front of everyone. And I guess it isn't such a shame because I have control over every last bit of your body, considering last night, wouldn't you say so Sage?"

I turned bright red at the thought of him bending me over and fucking me infront of everyone at school. That thought sent shivers down my spine, feeling something in my stomache.

Oh how I wish that feeling was actually him and not just some feeling. "Thats what I thought love" was the last thing he whispered into my ear before walking off to class.

I did the same, and that fucking man whore was talking to that basic bitch named Layla. How can he just go from fucking me, to talking about how he'd fuck me, to talking to her instead of me.

..........

It's lunch time and Caid is of course sitting with Layla. But i was walking through the court yard with my lunch tray and smelled a very familiar scent. I just couldn't put my finger on where I had smelt this scent before. knock knock was the last thing I heard before I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. But they weren't Caids arms...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey loves!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this part :) btw for those who are from tiktok, I uploaded 5 parts of the story on my other acct (shown below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------Hey loves!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this part :) btw for those who are from tiktok, I uploaded 5 parts of the story on my other acct (shown below)

since I'm shadow banned. So this is where I'll be posting my stories for tt while my other acc is banned :). But anyways! Thank you loves for all the support, you guys mean the world to me. Make sure to comment ideas for future chapters please!! I'm open to all ideas frim you guys! And please make sure to vote. Bye loves 😘