Consequences

Sage~ I tried opening the door as quiet as possible, and to my surprise there was no one there waiting for me.

I run upstairs to my room, still trying to not make a sound.

Right as i was about to walk into my room, i bump into a hard chest.

Great, the last person i wanted to run into

Why is he still here anyways?

🌺"Do you know how fucking pissed and worried i was Sage?  You didnt come home and when i go onto instagram to see if I could find where you were, i find you with this dickhead?"

He pulled out his phone and showed me the picture of Casey and me. In the middle of making out.

I thought we were over this whole getting mad at me for hanging out with other guys.

I mean cmon its not like he isnt messing around with other girls right?

So why should he get mad at me?

🌸"Casey why do you even care so much? it's not like you arent doing the same thing with other girls."

Before i even finished my sentence he clenched his jaw and had a pissed expression on his face.

🌺"Sorry what was that?"

🌸"What are you talking about?"

🌺"Repeat what you said Sage."

🌸"Ok... I said Cas-"

Oh.

I see what he meant now.

Before I had time to say anything back, his hand found its way around my neck, pinning my to the wall.

🌺"Listen to me Sage. I don't know who you think you are, running around from club to club, boy to boy, but it stops right here right now. Im done with you acting like a damn fool. Understood?"

🌸"Yes Casey", I respond before getting out of his grip, and running into the bathroom.

I can hear him groan in anger before walking off

I stayed in the bathroom a little longer just to be safe.

I walk into my closet and change into my satin pajamas before walking over to my bed.

Right before I get into bed, i feel a warm hand with what feels like cold rings, wrap around my ankle

🌸 "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Blake~ I decided to go out for a run to get my mind off of Sage and her idiotic decisions

I don't know why i try, because nothing can make me not worry about that girl.

She's been pissing me the fuck off lately.

Sage thinks she can just run around and do whatever she wants and not face any consequences.

I was coming close to our house when i hear a blood-curdling scream.

Shit Sage must be home and Caidence is too.

Damn it i can never trust him to be near her when im not there.

I sprint over to the house, running upstairs to her room.

🏵️"Sage! Wth happened?"

I look and see Caidence...

In the middle of getting out from under her bed ?

🏵️"Ok nvm, forget i asked, I'm going to bed."

After i walking into my room i hear yelling and then the front door slam.