Love birds

🌸= Sage
🏵️= Blake
🌺= Caid

Blake~ I was heading into the bathroom to skip class. These teachers are so fucking annoying.

I walked in and heard some whispering, and what sounded like at least 2 people rushing into a stall.

I was walking past the only closed stall, i caught a quick glance in and it looked like a girl with a boy. I went into my own stall, and heard them rush out. So, I did as well.

🌸"You idiot, my brother walked in, and if he would've caught us then-"

🏵️"Then what Sage?"

Now, of course I am upset about Caidence and Sage seeing eachother, and trying to sneak around with eachother.

But the funny thing is, Sage doesn't know I know. I've mainly only caught Caidence.

These two idiots think I'm dumb enough to think nothing is going on, and are still trying to go behind my back.

I just want to have some fun messing around eith them before I actually confront them about sneaking around, behind my back.

🌸"Oh..haha heyy Blakie whats up..?"

🏵️"Don't 'Blakie' me Sage. I already know about you're whole thing going on between you two. But can we not talk about this now?"

🌺"Yea, I say we get out of here, it's boring and these teachers are getting on my fucking nerves."

Great, first I almost cath these two love birds, doing what love birds do, and now I have to drive them home? When am I gonna catch a break.

------------------------------

Caid~ There was another fight at home. But this one was really different. I dont really know how to explain it, but it just was.

I'm getting so sick of this. Why can't they just split or take a break from eachother. They don't care about anyone but themselves.

I guess I'll have to crash at Blake's again. At least Sage will be there. 

I drive over, a few bags packed and open up the door. I didn't tell Blake I was coming over, but I did tell Sage. I'm sure he wont mind.

Sage~ Caid texted me he was coming over. I'm so glad to see him, but it'll be a bit awkward when Blake gets home from the store, because of what happened at school today.

So, what better way to make things less awkward than pull a prank?

I was thinking of pretending Casey snuck in and we were in the middle of sex. Seems pretty genius if you ask me.

I have to get everything ready, to at least make it look realistic.

I put a pair of Blake's old shoes that he never wears anymore, by the door. Then, one of his shirts outside of my door, and pants right infront of my door from the inside, but the pant leg is peeking out from underneath the door so it's a bit visible from the outside.

I change into a big tshirt, a red lace thong with a matching small bralette.

I put two pillows underneath me on my bed so i was straddling over them.

I hear the sound of a key, then the door knob opening.

Yes, just in time.
🌺"Hello? Anybody home?"

🌸"Oh fuck Casey- Right there!"

I was letting out multiple fake moans and whimpers.

I could tell caid was trying to be quiet while walking up the steps, but that didn't really work out to well for him.

🌸"Casey! Im so close!" I moan out.

My bedroom door barged open with Caid rushing over to me, picking me up.

🌺"Sage what the actual fuck! I told you I was coming over and you decide t-"

It's about time he caught on.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and bring my lips close to his ear and whisper, "I promise I was thinking about you.."

🌺"You little slut. Where the hell is your brother?"

🌸"He went out to the store to grab a few things."

He put me down and starting heading downstairs.

🌸"Caid please don't be mad, i would never do anything with another guy. Look, I'm even wearing the shirt you gave to me."

I'm even wearing his favorite lingerie set, but if he's going to be mad at me, then he doesn't need to know that.

He just kept walking downstairs, and he soon just closed his eyes. I could tell he wasn't asleep, he just wants to mess with me because I messed with him. It is such a shame that I'm not oblivious like he is.

Time for the real fun.

I quickly grab a hair tie, and pull my hair up into a ponytail, and went downstairs, trying to not make a sound. I go over to the couch and see his eyes are still closed, but they're twitching a little so he obviously isn't asleep.

I straddle over his lap, grab his hands and place them on my ass. I start to slowling grind on him kiss his sweetspot  which is below his ear. He lets out a low groan before slapping my ass, hard.

🌺"Fuck, Sage. Right n-" He opened his eyes. About time.

🌺"Wait are you wearing that set?" He lifts up my shirt, getting a full view. "You are such a fucking slut. My slut."

He starts grabbing my ass, and kissing me.

We were in the middle of our make out session, when I shot my head over to the front door, hearing it open up.

Oh come on. You have got to be kidding me. Can't we be lucky just once? Is that too much to ask for?

🏵️"Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me."

Caid let out a groan and covered me back up with my shirt.

🏵️"I mean, cmon now. On the couch? The couch where people sit and sleep. Hold on. Are you kidding me? On my spot?! Seriously. Just go. I don't really care where, just as long as I can not see you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this part :)  Please comment your thoughts/any questions about the book, i would love to hear from you guys. I hope you guys have a wonderful morning/evening/night. Don't forget to drink water and eat.

Much Love,

mary<3