1.

"Hey Akila" my friends greeted me when I arrived at school.

"Hey guys." I greeted them back.

"So what did you do this weekend?" My best friend Gianna asked.

"Nothing much. I just studied for this huge test for Wednesday. Like who gives a test on a Wednesday?!" I whined

"Ow you poor thing. Good luck with that one." Zana said. My other best friend.

"I can't fail this one. This is too important."

"You'll get there." They encouraged me.

"I hope so."

"You will you make gorgeous jewelry. You just need to nail this test and get graduated. Once you've done that you can start your business." Gia gave me hope again.

"Thank you. I really needed to hear that." I told her.

Riingggggg

We all went to our classes. I had geography now. Gia and Zana had maths. I went to my class and took place at the last row in the corner. I've always been an extrovert but not in school. In school everyone knows me as introvert. Well apart from my friends of course.

The classes flew by and before we knew it, it was the end of the schoolday. I had to work later tonight. I worked at this pretty expensive restaurant. I'm a server. And it's been great so far.

"Hey, do I see you later at work?" Lucas asked me. He is the barman. We get along very well.

I went home, ate something little, got ready and went to work.

It was crowded today. There was this celebration for some group of friends.

"Akila. Can you bring the vodka and beer to the private room?" My boss asked me as soon as I stepped in the place. She handed me two plates with all the drink they ordered. All alcohol. I carefully walked towards the doors of the private room and pushed the door open.

I walked in and put the drinks on the table. I have to admit there were some pretty handsome guys between them. But none of them were my type really. Apart from this one guy. He was sitting at the head if the long table. He sat there as if he was the boss, their leader. An emotionless face. No smile, no frown, nothing. He was busy texting in his phone when he felt my stare. He looked at me. Straight in my eyes.

His ice cold brown eyes stared straight into my warm blue eyes. I quickly smiled a little smile at him and looked away. I walked out of the room. The tension in that room had gotten to me.

"Akila? Are you okay?" Lucas asked me

"Yes, I- I'm fine. No worry." I tried to say without sounding overwhelmed. I think it worked.

"Alright then. If you need anything you know where to find me." He said before walking back to the middle of the bar.

"Of course." I wanted to reply.

The rest if the night went by smoothly. I had to go back to the private room a few times and every time I could feel someone's eyes on me. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable but safe, for some reason.

—- the next day

I entered school once again. Today is a Tuesday. Tomorrow is my test. I was planning to study for a few more hours after work but I was so tired, i just went to sleep. Today is a pretty hot day so I decided to wear a tank top and some shorts. Just comfortable, right? Wrong. I walked into my first class which was english. The teacher didn't even bother to start the lesson and already send me to the principal because I didn't have anything to cover up with.

The principal hates me. So he ended up sending me home already. Which was only an advantage for me because now I could study for this ridiculously huge test. I had to walk home. It wasn't that far, just 20 minutes walking. I put my headphones in and blasted my music while walking. After 10 minutes I noticed a van was following me. I decided to play with them a bit and walk to my work. I walked in and told my boss what was happening and I asked her to let me walk out through the back.

She let me and I did. I still had to walk for 13 minutes tho now that I walked to work. After 8 minutes I noticed the van was behind me again. I couldn't take it anymore and turned around. I walked straight to the van. Call me stupid. I don't care but they had to leave me alone. As I stood next to the van, two guys got out. one of them being the driver.

"What's wrong little girl?" They asked

"You both need to leave me alone. Understood?" I said and tried to walk away.

"That won't be possible little girl, our boss wants to meet you." The tallest one said.

"Who the hell is your boss?" I asked

"You'll see." The other one said before hitting me on the head.

He expected me to get knocked out immediately. I didn't. I took the opportunity to hit him in the face and as I was doing that the tallest one took me by my arms. The other guy opened the van and put a blindfold on me.

"Let me go!" I yelled. I hit and kicked and tried everything but nothing worked. They had the power now and they knew it. But I won't go down without a fight.

Everything was black but I felt the van driving.

✨✨✨

hey guys

I made some new images of my characters. (Gia, Zana and lucas)

this is Gia

and this is Zana

and this is Zana

and Lucas: