11.

"Class!" The teacher raised his voice a bit. We all looked at him for a second. "Please welcome Mr. Garcia." He announced

Fuck no.

He walked in with confidence. He scanned the class and all girls started looked at him like he was theirs. The idiots. When his eyes met mine he stared at them and smirked. I simply rolled my eyes. Which made him shake his head a bit.

I took my stuff and got up. I was done with him.

"Miss Valdez, what are you doing?" The teacher asked.

"Well, for if it's not clear, I'm leaving."

"No, you can't." Mr Laister said

"Yes I can. And I will. I refuse to be in the same room as HIM!" I said harsh

"Well, Akila. That hurt my non-existing feelings." He sarcastically said "Valdez, I suggest you sit your ass down." He then ordered

"You're NOT my boss. So DO NOT order me!" I yelled at him. I walked past him towards the door and he grabbed me by my waist and pinned me against the door while choking me.

"Miss Valdez, I do not appreciate the tone you are using to talk to me." He spoke to me as if he didn't know me.

"Well, that's too bad isn't it Garcia?" I spit his name out in disgust

"Did you forget that just less than an hour ago I absolutely railed you?" He whispered in my ear.

"No I didn't. But I told you it will never happen again." I said

"Mmhhhh."

He released me and I dropped my head against the door.

"You all may have heard the rumors about miss Valdez and me. Let me make this clear for all of you. The only reason why she hasn't gotten a bullet in her skull is only because she's my girlfriend. Anyone else try this attitude and you won't live 3 seconds longer." He claimed me

"I don't believe you." One of the girls said.

"Excuse you?" Lorenzo said daring

"First of, why would you be with someone like HER. Second IF she is really your girlfriend, prove it." She dared him.

He smirked and took out his gun. He aimed it to the wall right behind her. But from her angle it would look like it's pointed at her. "Wha-" she started but Lorenzo shot. She screamed in horror. I smirked.

"Do not disrespect her." He pointed at her. "Then she is amazing and she matches my energy. Also you can be happy I didn't give her the gun because you would have been dead. This is your first and only warning. As for your so called dare." He said as he walked to me.

"Hey princess" he said as he pinned me again.

I looked away.

He took my chin and forced me to look at him. He leaned in closer and kissed me. His hand went to my ass and he squeezed it. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Good girl" he whispered between the kiss.

Knock knock

"Mr. Laister, can you he-..." the principal walked in, "Am I interrupting something?" She rudely said to me.

Lorenzo groaned from irritation and turned around. He looked straight in her eyes and she looked at him in fear. "I- I am so sorry Mr. Garcia. I d- didn't recognize you." She apologized.

"I suggest you to leave." He said to her

"Umh, yea, of course. Mss Valdez, can you please come with me."

I sighed and went after her. I looked back and saw Lorenzo with a death stare on his face, and the class their mouths dropped wide open in the background.

We walked in the office, where my parents were sitting Already.

"So Akila, we saw you applied for a scholarship in Italy and you got it." She started

"Yes, I did."

"We also saw that your English score is magnificent. So we wanted to give you an option to get some Italian classes instead of English." She told me

"that would be amazing." I said excited "thank you so much."

"There is just one tiny thing you need to know. As you know we don't have any teachers who speak fluent Italian, so Mr. Garcia will be giving that to you. You're also his only student." She informed us.

"Mr. Garcia is originally from Italy, that would be amazing for her." My mother said

"This is a big chance for you." My father said

...

"No." I said blankly

"Excuse me?" My parents said together

"I refuse to be in the same room as that man. He is in the mafia, damn it!" I raised my voice

"We know, which is also why we made him get you a bodyguard." My mom said

"Bu- wait what?"

"He's in the mafia, as you said. If you're gonna get taught Italian from him, then his enemies will be after you too. So he proposed to give you a bodyguard." He dad explained

Knock knock

"That would be him." The principal said

Alexandro walked in. He wore his black uniform. As always.

"Alexandro?" I said happy and humped out of my chair to hug him.

"Hey Little girl." He said smiling. "I missed you." He whispered

"You 2 know each other already I see." One of the elderly people said

"Yea, I met him when I was..." i started

"At the beach in summer" He completed my sentence.

"Oh that's nice" my mom said

The older adults talked for some time longer while I walked with Alexandro back to class. Just before I could open the door Lorenzo walked out.

"Well, what do we have here?" He said

"Leave Garcia. Why, you have class with me now..." he smirked

"Who says I accepted it"

"Don't be stupid Akila. This is an amazing chance for you and you know it. You would be stupid to let this one go and from what I saw you aren't stupid. So chop chop, follow me." He said and walked to the opposite direction.

I followed him. When we got to his classroom, Alexandro stood in front of the door as Lorenzo and I walked in.

He immediately pushed me on top of his desk and stood between my legs. His fingers on my inner things, teasing them. His forehead on mine and his lips so close to me.