7.

He turned us around and pinned me to the wall. "So you think I'm an asshole hm?" He spoke and forced me to look at him by taking my chin.

"I- I yes." I stuttered. Shit I stuttered. The sexual tension was very high in the room. Anyone walking in could feel that.

"We're going to one of my meetings and Alexandro can't watch you because he's on a mission himself. So you're stuck with me for today." He explained

"A whole day?!" I whined

"Yes. Now stop whining and start getting ready. Also wear something formal."

"Suurreeeee." He let me go and I walked to my closet. I choose a purple dress. When I came back out he disappeared.

"Garcia?" I carefully said

Nothing

He had left. That's good. Now I could change in peace without him bothering me.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and put on the dress.

It's not a dress I would wear to a formal event, but I have to irritate Lorenzo in some way

It's not a dress I would wear to a formal event, but I have to irritate Lorenzo in some way. I brushed my hair and curled it. I put on some mascara and lip gloss and walked to the closet to get some shoes. I decided to go with heels, which I'm probably gonna regret later.

 I decided to go with heels, which I'm probably gonna regret later

I walked out of the room and no one was there. This was my chance to escape. I sneaked down the hall and walked down the stairs. I turned my head around the corner to see if someone was there and there were about 7 men in the kitchen. I tiptoed to the other corner and there were 3 men on the couch, watching a football game. I then walked to the door and opened it. No one is here to guard me and to drag me back inside. This is my escape. I walked out of the door and closed it. When I turned around someone pinned me to the door.

"What the hell! Let me go!" I yelled

"What did I say? I said formal clothes and what are you wearing? A party dress!" Lorenzo yelled pissed at me. He turned me around so I was facing him, he raised his hand and hit the door right next to my head, causing me to flinch hard. A little bit too hard. I think he saw it because the next thing I knew he stood up straight and told me to get in the car. While I was getting in the car he started hitting the wall causing him to hit his knuckles open.

He got in the car and I didn't dare to speak.

"You said you were gonna listen to my orders." He didn't look at me

"Are you gonna let me go?" I found my courage again

"No!" he raised his voice again

"Then Why Should I Listen To You!" I yelled full of anger. I had enough of him telling me what to do. I decide that myself.

"Because YOU ARE MINE!" he yelled back

"I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" I yelled in disgust. Don't get me wrong he looks like a Greek God but his personality is just... he's a jerk.

The moment I yelled that he hit thee brakes of the car. Luckily we were alone on the road.

"I dare you to say that again." He said calmly

"I. WILL. NEVER. BE. YOURS! What's not clear about that?" I asked as if he was dumb.

He didn't reply. He hit the gas again and drove us to his work. When we arrived we got out of the car and he dragged me inside by my arm. He was hurting me a bit but I didn't say anything of it. He shoved me in a chair in his office and sat down behind his desk. Just a few minutes later a woman entered.

"Good after noon, mr. Garcia" She greeted him, he didn't budge. "Your meeting is delayed, it will be in an hour." She announced and walked out again.

Lorenzo sighed and got to work.

--- 35 minutes later

He didn't move for a while. I think he's stuck. His eyes are glued to his screen and I once again don't dare to move or to say anything.

"FUCK!" He yelled causing me to jump a bit

"W- What's wrong?" I asked, his head snapped in my direction. He looked at me as if he forgot I was still here.

"Nothing you can solve." He said harsh

"Try me!" I dared him. He raised his eyebrow and stared at me. he was figuring out if I was being serious and once he saw that I was he signed me to come over.

I stood up and walked behind him. I looked at his screen and I saw it was about one of his shipments.

"What's the issue?" I asked.

"So some of my Italian men send me ... a shipment. They bought some guns around 2 million euros and I have 1 year to pay them 2 150 000 euros back but they want to add some interest to it. I need to know how much that is but for some reason i can't figure it out." He explained

"Easy, can you give me a paper so I can do the math?" I asked full of confidence.

I did the math. It's actually quite easy.

"It's 7,5% interest." I said after just a few seconds

"What! How did you do it that fast?" He asked and I explained.

"Well you have your begin and end price and the time you have to pay it back. so it was quite easy. You just do end price minus begin price, that was 150 000. Then I did 150 000 divided by begin price multiplied by your 1 year. The result of that multiplied by 100 and I got the percent." I was confident in this.

"Damn" I heard him say under his breath.

"I just learned this at school." I admitted

"Good job." He said and filled in his list on his computer.

The rest of the time went by fast and it was now time for his meeting.

He assisted me by placing his hand at the small of my back. We walked in a room with around 17 men and 2 woman.

"Well hello gorgeous, what's your name? Lorenzo how much for her? I want her." One of the men asked him. He looked like he was mid forties and he was everything but my type. I don't mind an age gap but he could be my father and that's a bit to much. I looked at Lorenzo who seemed to be thinking.