6.

He stopped and took all the toys away from me. He put them in the sink and came back to me. He untied me hands and I was so exhausted. He walked back to the bathroom and started to clean the toys. Once he was done he placed them back in the drawer and locked it. He kissed my forehead and said good night.

"Lorenzo." I softly said

"Yea?"

"Next time I want you to fuck me."

"I will." He replied and walked out.

I fell asleep immediately after he closed the door. He tired me out.

—- next morning

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the windows. I looked to my side and saw it was already 10 am. Normally I would have had my classes now and I would have been awake 3 hours ago. I'm not doing anything as usual so I decided to stay in bed and sleep some more.

— few hours later.

Knock knock

...

Knock knock

"Valdez?!"

"Valdez can I come in?"

"Akila? Open the door" someone said demanding

"I'm kicking this door out if you don't open it."

Crack

Lorenzo kicked open the door and got in the room. "Akila?" He said once again, scanning the room for me.

He walked my side and woke me up.

"What do you want Garcia?" I whined

"Wake up."

"Nooo!" I said and turned around. He pulled the covers of off me but he forgot I was still naked from the night before.

"Shit" he said low under his breath.

"Garcia!" I yelled and hit him in the face. He didn't move for a while and just stared at me blankly. Before I knew it he had me pinned down to the bed and was on top of me.

"Listen here, you're gonna get up, eat breakfast and come to my office. If you decide to not do that there will be consequences." He ordered

"I'm not doing that." I said

"No?" He asked me daring

"No. You kidnapped me and now you want me to play your little playtoy that listens to you? I don't think so." I replied harsh

"You didn't seem to mind yesterday." He teased

I rolled my eyes and he pinned my hands down with one hand. His other hand slid down from my hair, to my cheek, to my jaw, to my neck, to my collarbones, to my breasts, to my nipples which he played with for some time, to my waist, to my ass, to my thighs, only to go back up to my core. Painfully slow to my pussy.

"This is your punishment." He whispered in my ear. He rubbed my clit and my pussy until I came. Then he took a vibrator and put it in me. He held my hands tightly above my head and turned it on on the Highest vibration. Then his other hand held mine again. I started to grow closer and closer to that sweet release and I started to thrust my hips up.

"Are you still gonna disobey me?" He asked me

"I don't care what you think or want. I will never ever obey you."

Oh princess you made the wrong choice. He tied my wrists together and tied the rope to the cupboard. He then took another rope, spread my legs as wide as he could and tied my ankles to each side of the bed.

"I'll be back when you decide to obey me." He said and walked out. The vibrator was still on the highest level and it was fully charged. It was 12:30pm now.

I laid here for a long while. I came and came and came. He was overstimulating the fuck out of me. I had tears down my face and my voice was sore from screaming.

I haven't seen Garcia in 1 hour and a half now and I can't handle it anymore.

"Garcia! F- fine y- y- you win." I moaned as I came once again. "I'll obey" i lied but the moment I said that the door opened.

"So you'll obey hm?" He smirked

"Y- yes." I stuttered. I was shaking so badly

"Hm. I don't believe you. You're blinking too much which is a sign of lying." he explained and turned around to sit in the chair across the room.

He sat there and watched me struggle to handle the vibrations. He didn't do anything for another hour. I felt dead.

"G-Garcia... p-please." I begged him to stop. This was to much. Way to much.

"Please what?" He asked

"stop t-this."

" no. "

I squirmed and tried everything to make it easier for myself. Another 30 minutes went by.

"Alright I think that's enough." He said and stood up.

He walked towards me and pulled out the vibrator. He put his fingers inside me and started to pump them in and out of me. I came over his fingers and he made me taste it. He put his face down there and started licking me clean. He had absolutely no mercy. Once he was done with me he untied me.

"So are you gonna listen to me now?" He asked

"Maybe.." i said unsure

"Mhhh. I'll take it. Get ready, we're going out." He ordered

"What makes you think I'm going with you Garcia?"

"Because if you don't I know where to find your best friend and I don't think you want Gianna De Nova dead now do you?" He threatened

"No! Fine I'll come with you." I yelled, "asshole" i whispered under my breath to him.

"What was that?" He asked

Shit "nothing." I said and stood up from the bed.

"Don't lie to me kitten. I don't like liars." He said as he rested his hands on my waist.

"It's nothing." I convinced him again.

"Liar." He said harsh "Speak up!" He ordered in his deep alpha voice.

"I said asshole, okay!" I yelled at him.

He turned us around and pinned me to the wall. "So you think I'm an asshole hm?" He spoke and forced me to look at him by taking my chin.

"I- I yes." I stuttered. Shit I stuttered. The sexual tension was very high in the room. Anyone walking in could feel that.

"We're going to one of my meetings and Alexandro can't watch you because he's on a mission himself. So you're stuck with me for today." He explained

"A whole day?!" I whined

"Yes. Now stop whining and start getting ready. Also wear something formal."