13.

He whispered in my ear; "that was hot as fuck Akila." He put his hands on my arms and I flinched.

"What's wr-" he wanted to ask but then he saw my arm. "Did she do this to you?" He asked

"Yea, but it's okay. I can take care of it myself." I said

"No. Let me take care of you." He said

"No it's okay Lorenzo." I said

"Akila, i insist. Alexandro! Call Julia!" He yelled

"Who's Julia?" I asked

"One of our doctors." He said

"Why does she need to come over?" I asked

"To examine the wound. I wanna know if it's infected. Until she's here I'm gonna put pressure on it so you don't lose any more blood. And if she's here I'll finish the job you started." He explained to me as he started to put pressure on the wound.

"Lorenzo? What do you mean with finishing the job I started?"

"I'm going to kill her for touching you."

"What no!" I told him.

"Why not? She hurt you!"

"Because I already gave her warning. Remember? I punched her on her jaw and shot right next the her head, after that all she saw was horror. She learned her lesson."

"Mhhh, I'll still give her my personal warning."

"Yo-"

"Lorenzo? I'm here!" A girls voice yelled

"In here."

"Alright." She said. I'm gonna guess that this is Julia. A girl walked through the door, she and Lorenzo actually looked quite alike.

She hugged him and then turned to me. "Hi, I'm Julia. I'm one of his cousins."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Akila."

"Nice to meet you too. Now lemme see that wound." She was sweet unlike Lorenzo.

"Lia, I'm right back." He said and wanted to walk through the door but I jumped in front of him.

"Umh, Akila, I think it's best if you move out of his way." She looked a bit uncomfortable

"No, he's gonna kill someone if I let him pass." I said

"Yeah, but he will kill you if you don't move." She said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, please. Him? Killing me? He would never." I laughed.

"Valdez! Move!" He yelled emotionless

"Hell no." I said and he walked up to me. "What? Hm, what are you gonna do to me?"

"Move." He ordered.

"Make me." I dared him

He sighed and placed him hand on my neck, his other one on my waist and he pulled me so we switched sides. He was now by the door but I wasn't going to let him go. I took his gun again and aimed it at his chest. "Stop!" I ordered him.

He sighed deep "you already tried that before Valdez. This morning to be more specific and how did it end?" He asked me

"Yea, well that's not gonna happen now!" I said emotionless.

"Akila? Please give him his gun back." Julia pleaded

"Julia, he won't hurt me. He kidnapped me once, he fucked me a few times, he let me go, yes he ruined my life, but he still won't hurt me." I said while I stared in Lorenzo's eyes.

"Says who Valdez?" He asked. He turned around and put his hand on the doorknob. I shot on the door. Just above his hand.

"That's it." He said under his breath. "Lia, are you done with her?"

"Umh yes, I just need to bandage her arm." She said

"I'll do it. You can leave." He said

Julia nodded and walked out. She looked at me with an 'I'm sorry' look in her eyes. Lorenzo dragged me to his desk and pushed me in his chair. He took the bandage and put it on the wound.

"I don't need it." I said

But he ignored me. Once it was there he said "Stand up." I did because I knew he was livid. He sat himself down in the chair and pulled me over his lap. "So good, all bend over for me" he said

He rolled my skirt up and pulled my panties off. He started rubbing my pussy and held my body in place with his other hand. "So wet for me already."

He inserted his finger and another after a little while. "Fuck, Garcia. I'm close!" I moan and he stopped. This went on for a long while. I think it has been a good 30 minutes now. He edged me around 20 times and I can't feel my legs anymore. "Please, Lorenzo stop. I can't handle it anymore." I whined and he said okay.

Thinking he was done with me i tried to stand up but he pulled me back immediately. "I'm not done yet." He said and pulled my skirt back up. He started spanking me hard. "Count for me, out loud and don't miss one or I'll go harder." He ordered. He started. "One." I counted. After yet another 30 minutes he was finally done with spanking me, I counted the last one, "218" and my ass was red. "Good, now. Bend over that desk."

"No Lorenzo I can't." I whined

"Why not?"

"I can't feel my body anymore" i said

"If I stop now, then you promise me you'll never, EVER do that again. You humiliated me in front of one of my family members."

"Yes, I promise. I swear on my life." I swore

"Good."