3.

Once he parked in front of the mansion and dragged me inside. He loosened his grip on me. His hand traveled to the small of my back and he led me to a red bedroom. He locked the door and put the key away in his pocket. He pinned me against the wall with his hands on both sides if my head.

"Are you ready for the consequences of rolling your eyes little kitten?" He whispered in my ear with a low voice.

I didn't move

He backed away and sat on the bed.

"Bend over my lap." He ordered me.

"No" i said

He sighed and stood back up. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled it towards him. He forced me to look at him and said "you better listen or I will make sure you're regretting that decision."

He walked back to the bed and sat down pulled me along with him. He made me bend over his lap. He rested his hand on my ass and spanked me. He hit my ass hard a few times and I moaned a few times. Once he had done 10 hard spankings my ass was a bright red. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him again.

"You like that don't you slut?" He asked me. I didn't reply.

"Alright then. You asked for this." He spanked me 5 more times but this time harder than before. My eyes got watery. And he asked again "do . You . Like . That ?" In a hard voice

"Y-yes" i whimpered out, my voice almost completely gone.

"Good girl."

I got of off his lap and stood up. He stood up right in front of me and i had to look up.

"This will be your room. Obey and you'll get rewarder. Disobey ... and well i can do worse punishments than this." He left the room smirking. Just before he shut the door he said "don't bother looking for a way out. We're on the third floor and you have guards outside your door at all times."

I was devastated. I couldn't leave. I had my friends and my family. My school and my work to keep up with. I can't even live my life anymore.

I explored the room. It was beautiful. I had a queen sized bed and a walk-in closet and a huge bathroom with everything a girl needs.

It was now 6pm and i decided to take a quick shower. I took of my mascara, untied my hair and got it. I was almost done when i heard the door of my bedroom close. Someone was here. I quickly finished and put a towel around me.

Just as I was doing that the bathroom door opened. I held the towel around me.

"Well, don't you look pretty." Lorenzo looked me up and down. He walked in and put his hands on my waist. "You know, with the towel on the floor you would look prettier." He whispered in my ear.

I became as red as a tomato at that moment. I looked down. He tilted me up and sat me down on the sink. He spread my legs and stood between them. I stared at him with wide eyes.

He put his hand in the middle on the inside of my thigh and slowly made his way up. He scratched it until he was close to my core. He spread my legs a bit wider and gave me a little slap on my thigh. I was feeling so hot right now. He bended over a bit and our foreheads touched. His other hand held me by my neck as he pulled in closer and closer. He kissed me rough and passionated.

I felt his hand, that was on my thigh, move to my core and he started rubbing it. I pulled away a bit but he pulled me back. "You're already so wet for me kitten." He said in between the kiss.

He rubbed faster and i started to moan. He went on like this for a while. "I- fuck I'm close. Lorenzo..." i moaned out and he pulled away. He left me like that. He edged me.

"See how you react to me?" He teased.

"Dinner is ready." He said as he once again left the room.

I sat there on the sink, all hot and bothered. I took a few minutes to calm down and walked in the bedroom again. I noticed something laying on the bed. It was a beautiful red dress. I don't know for sure but I would say Lorenzo's favorite color is red. I put it on. It was a pretty dress that went halfway to my thighs. The skirt had a slit at the left side.

I walked back in the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't bother to put on any makeup. It's not like I care how I look to the people who kidnapped me.

I walked to the door and opened it. I thought it was locked but he left it open. I walked out in the hallway, where a guard was waiting for me.

"Hello miss. I am Alexandro, would you please follow me, I'll lead you to the dinning room." He introduced himself.

"That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you Alexandro. I'm Akila." I was nice to him, he's the first man that was nice to me since I got here.

"So are you my guard?" I asked him.

"Yes, for the daytime it's me. At night someone else will take over. Unless you are with boss."

"Why would I be with Lorenzo?"

He kept quiet

"Alexandro?" I said again

"I am not allowed to say anything miss." He defended himself.

"Okay. And call me Akila. Miss is a bit too formal don't you think?" I told him with a smile

"Of course Akila. If you need anything just tell me." He said as he opened the door to reveal a huge golden room. I think something around 30 men were inside. Lorenzo came to me and offered me his arm. I ignored it and walked in.

I could feel he was a bit shocked and angry. I didn't care. I'm a big girl I can walk myself.

"You take my arm when I offer it to you." He whispered in my ear.

"You wish Garcia." I said back and went to meet everyone. If I'm gonna be here for a long time then I might as well just meet everyone here.

"Dinner is ready to be served." One of the, I assume, cooks yelled over the room and everyone took place at the large table.

Lorenzo placed himself at the head of the table and made a sign for me to come and sit next to him.

I was a bit hesitant but went to take a seat. Halfway through the dinner he placed his hand on my thigh.