18.

"You're all wet for me love" I teased her as my fingers slid across her folds. She didn't say anything but squirmed underneath me. "Do you want me to fuck you princess?" I asked her. I want her to use her words. She nods. "Use your words love" i demanded. "Y- yes" she whimpered, the vibrator was still on the highest setting, not giving her a break. Her back arched and just as she was about to finish I pulled it out. She pulled the ropes hard. She wants more. I took the feather and softly brushed it over her, she tried pulling away. "Please" she begged. I couldn't hold myself any longer. i took 2 ice cubes and slid them over her body causing her to shiver. I pushed them inside her and she gasped. She has to be all sensitive now for sure. I got on top of her and thrusted hard in her without warning. She screamed my name. God it sounds so good coming from her lips. I felt her walls tighten around me and it just made me want to fuck her harder and deeper. I'm gonna destroy her little hole and make her feel so much pleasure she won't be able to do anything anymore. "Lorenzo" she moaned my name so good. She's so damn gorgeous. I want her to be mine, she is mine to touch and mine to have and I'll kill every motherfucker who even looks at her a little too long. With that thought I started fucking her harder. "Enzo" she choked out. I looked into those mesmerizing eyes of hers that were now full of tears, her cheeks also soaked in them. Her mascara has ran out all over her cheeks too. It's sexy. She did look like she was uncomfortable but she knows the safe word so I keep going. "Should I keep going princess?" I ask her just to be sure.

— Akila's POV—

"Should I keep going princess?" He asks. My face is red and tears are streaming down my face as I keep moaning his name. It hurts so badly but it feels so heavenly. I decide to tease him and say "no, i think i need a little break." While smirking so he knows I'm joking and yet he pulls out and stops. "I was joking." I whined as soon as i felt empty. This was not part of the plan. "I know you were" he said. "Then why'd you stop?" I replied. "Because i don't care if you're telling me to stop jokingly, stop is stop, in any way you say it. And then I won't continue." He explained. This man just earned my respect even more for sure. "Okay" i said biting my lip, i still wanted more but i knew i would have to ask. "I know that face you're making, use your words love." He whispered as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead after.

"Can we please continue? I really need more." I begged. I was still all tied up in front of him and yet the only thing he did was kiss me on my lips. I decided i would tease him a little and thrust my hips up against his. He noticed and stared at me. "Do you really need it that badly?" He chuckled. "Yes, please." "Mhh, good girl" he untied my hands, and kissed me as he thrusted hard in me. He's fucking me so hard and good. My nails are digging at the skin of his back. It hurts a little again but it feels too good to stop so I let him continue. He supports himself on his left arm as the right one find it's way over my body. From my neck, to my breasts, to my hips, to my clit. I gaze up, into his eyes. He gives me a little wink before he starts to rub my clit. "Fuckkkk" i moaned. "You like that don't you?" He smirked. "Yes sir" i said as my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I'm getting close.
So so so so so so soo close. "D- don't s-stop." I whined, he smiled as he notices the enjoyment on my face. He continued but instead he went a little harder and a little faster, he's still holding back. "I'm close" i almost screamed. He continued doing what he was doing. I felt myself tighten around him. "Please can I-" i wanted to ask but he already gave me the answer "go ahead love"
I came, my legs are shaking so hard and he's still going. He went at the same pace as before. "Enzo, don't hold back, please" i begged. He pulled out and untied me completely. He turned me on my stomach, then pulled my ass up. "Are you sure?" He asked, "yes". He thrusted in without warning and very hard. He was seriously holding back earlier because I don't think imma be able to walk later. He's fucking me so hard, so deep and at a pace I almost can't keep up with. He pulled my arms behind my back and held my wrists in one hand. His other hand made it's way to my neck and started choking me as he pulled me up. His lips found my neck and started kissing it. At this point I don't care what he does to me, as long as he finishes himself, there's no doubt, I aint walking tomorrow, and in some weird way, i like the thought of that. "I'm close again." I whined. "Hold it" he ordered. I tried really hard not to come but he made it so hard. He kept going and I can barely keep up with his thrusts anymore. "Please." I begged. "No, i said hold it" he repeated himself. I'm a moaning mess right now. "I can't" "you're going to. Or you'll face the consequences." He threatened. I groaned but obeyed. He released my throat and rubbed my clit again. "Fuck, I can't keep up like this" I whined some more. "Love, come and I'll continue this for 2 hours more." He knows I can't keep up. He's gonna overstimulate the shit out of me.
His other hand released my hands and grabbed my boob instead. He started playing with my nipple. I felt myself get tighter around him again "Akila, don't you dare" "I'm trying" I cried out. "Just a little longer, you're doing so good for me. Can you hold it like a good girl or do you want me to destroy you?" "You're already destroying me." "What do you want?" "I want you to overstimulate me enzo" "are you sure" "yes" "do you know the safe word?" "I forgot" i whined, i felt bad for forgetting it. "It's okay, it's Red" he reminder me in a gentle voice. "Oki thank you."

Next thing I knew he was holding my hands behind my back again, while holding my hip and pulled me against him with every thrust. He wasn't holding back this time, just as I asked for it. "Lorenzo," i moaned "I c-can't hold it a-any longer" "go ahead princess, cum for me." I did and he kept going. My legs gave out and I was laying on my stomach but he just grabbed my hips and pulled me into position again. "I'm not done with you Princess. I'll do exactly as you asked for." Although he couldn't see it, my eyes widened. It's only now that I realized that the man is gonna continue for a few more minutes? Hours? Who even knows?! "If it's too much, you use your safe word okay? Don't be afraid to use it." He reassured me before slamming in me again. "Y-yes Sir" i managed to stutter. The pleasure he was giving me was intense and overwhelming. It felt too good to stop, I don't want him to stop. He filled my up all the way and I started moaning more. He stopped for a second and pulled me up. So i was just resting on my knees. My head leaning against his shoulder, my face buried in the crook of his neck. One of his hands wrapped around my waist to keep me up steady and he started again. My hands were free so with one hand i grabbed his arms that was around my waist. My other hand found it's way to his hair. He made me cum like 5 or 6 times more before I was completely tired out. "E-enzo, I-i can-n't ..." he understood before i finished my sentence and pulled out. He laid me down on my back and gave me a little kiss on my forehead. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Amazing, but so tired" I mumbled, I was so tired i barely got a word out. "Want me to run a bath so we can get cleaned up?" "Yes please."

He kissed the back of my hand and walked in the bathroom to run a bath. I just closed my eyes as he made everything ready.

-Lorenzo's POV-
I got the bath ready, not too cold, not too hot. Just perfect. I walked in the room again to find her asleep. "You look beautiful" I kissed her forehead again. "Enzo?" She whimpered, opening her eyes again. "Yes" "can you carry me to the bathroom please? I wanna get cleaned up" she said softly. "Of course princess" i carried her in there. She looks so adorable right now. Her hair slightly covering her face. Her eyes resting. Her arms made their way around me to the crook of my neck. She looks so fragile and innocent now. God she's beautiful. I sat her down in the bath but I made sure to keep her head out of the water. "Princess? Is it safe to leave you alone for a second?" I asked her. She just nodded her head and opened her eyes slowly again. As she got cleaned up I grabbed a towel and laid it on the cabinet. After that I went into the bedroom and grabbed some oil and put that on my nightstand. I got back to her already wrapped in the towel. She smiled as I made my way to her. "Can you stand up properly?" I asked her. "I think so."
I didn't really need to know the answer, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. "Lay on your stomach." I ordered. "Why?"
"Just trust me love."
"Alright." She laid herself down. I got the oil and put a little on her back and a few drops in my hand. I started to rub it all over her back, neck and shoulders. Then I started massaging her until she fell asleep. I laid down next to her and grabbed her close to me as I also drifted off.