10.

"Now that's a good girl." He said as his fingers were suddenly moving my panties out of the way.

He started rubbing my pussy and my clit. He went faster and faster. He locked his door and took off my school uniform. He took off his shirt and shit, I knew he was muscular but he has an eightpack, his abs were stone hard and his arms were super veiny. Damn.

"On your knees." He said

I did as he ordered and sat on my knees. He unbuckled his belt and took off the rest of his clothing. We were now both naked. "Suck it" he demanded

I opened my mouth and put his dick in. He was so big. I deepthroated him and sucked for a while until he said "just like that. Now bend over my desk."

I looked up at him and saw him smirk. I stood up and walked to his desk. While I was walking he put his hands on my waist again. I bend over his desk and he slapped my ass once again.
"Good girl. " he praised me

He rubbed my pussy some more until I was so wet he could easily enter. Which he did.

He entered me and started fucking me. I moaned out his name which caused him to go faster. I felt him go in and out, I felt every little movement he made, I felt his hips on with my ass every time he thrusted in me. He was rough and hard yet sweet. It was so good.

"Ah fuck, Lorenzo" I moaned out.

"Yes kitten. Moan out my name. Let them hear who you belong with." He said. I wonder how it would be to get him angry now because I don't belong to him nor with him. I knew I was about to ruin the moment. But he had to know I wasn't willing to bare the name; his.

"I'm not yours Garcia." I said

"Then why am I fucking you? Why are you moaning my name?" He asked

"Because..." i thought about it. "Because I'm letting you fuck me." I said like a smartass.

He thrusted himself in me hard. A bit too hard.

"Ah!" I screamed. "L- Lorenzo."

"What?" He innocently asked

I wanted to say something but I couldn't speak anymore. He was fucking my brains out. He was harsh. What I never told him is that I have a few kinks and one of them is the feeling of being used. He fucked me harder and faster.

"I'm close." I moaned out

"Good. Me too. I'm gonna cum inside you so that when you go back to school it will be dripping out of your tight pussy." He said what turned me on more.

He went a bit faster and I came all over his dick while he thrusted himself deep inside me and exploded inside of me. I could feel everything and it felt amazing. He took his cock out of me and turned me around. He kissed me on my lips.

"That felt so good." He said

"Yeah." I could only agree.

"Now, are you still gonna say you're not mine, knowing MY cum is dripping out of you?" He smirked

"I- mhhh. Maybe. I'll think about it." I said while in thoughts.

"I'll agree on it." He said. "Akila, go back to school." He ordered me

"What no" I protested but he was already collecting my uniform. "You can't fuck me and then tell me to leave." I said as I remembered why I was there in the first place. "This wasn't supposed to happen." I thought out loud.

"Leave Valdez." He ordered

"No! You don't scare me! I came here to tell you to leave me the hell alone." I yelled

"Akila!" He yelled at me. I stared straight in his eyes, they were filled with anger. "Leave"

"You can't fuck me and tell me to leave Garcia." I yelled

"I can and I just did." He said harsh

"Fuck you!" I yelled as I stormed out of his office.

"You just did!" He called after me

"I hate you!" I yelled back

I took out my phone and blocked his number.

I ran back to school where Gianna and Zana were already waiting for me. They looked at me then to each other and then back to me. They were both smirking

"What?" I said moody

"Nothing nothing." Zana said

"It's just that..." gianna said

"Your hair is a mess and your makeup is messed up." Zana finished

"Shit." I said and walked to the bathroom.

"So, where did you go?" They asked

"I went ... to Garcia. I told him off." I replied

"You got railed didn't you?" Zana stated

"What? No..." i said

"Don't lie." gianna raised her eyebrows

"Fine. Yes. He did do that to me. But it wasn't supposed to happen and it will never happen again." I explained

"So you're not gonna tell us the details?" They pouted.

"Hell no." I complained

"But..."

"No" i cut them off and walked out of the bathroom

The bell rang and we had to go to class

Zana went to P.E.
Gianna went to economics
And I went to History

History was so boring. It went by so slow and I swear I could fall asleep if i just laid my head down. Well that was until...

"Alright class. We have a special guest today who's gonna tell you all a bit more about his ... family business. Please behave yourself and be polite. We wouldn't want to piss him off." My teacher said with a slightly scared and worried glance in his eyes.

The class I'm in is known to be loud and always talking while being in history.

"Class!" The teacher raised his voice a bit. We all looked at him for a second. "Please welcome Mr. Garcia." He announced

Fuck no.

He walked in with confidence. He scanned the class and all girls started looked at him like he was theirs. The idiots. When his eyes met mine he stared at them and smirked. I simply rolled my eyes. Which made him shake his head a bit.

I took my stuff and got up. I was done with him.

"Miss Valdez, what are you doing?" The teacher asked.

"Well, for if it's not clear, I'm leaving."

"No, you can't." Mr Laister said

"Yes I can. And I will. I refuse to be in the same room as HIM!" I said harsh

"Well, Akila. That hurt my non-existing feelings." He sarcastically said "Valdez, I suggest you sit your ass down." He then ordered

"You're NOT my boss. So DO NOT order me!" I yelled at him. I walked past him towards the door and he grabbed me by my waist and pinned me against the door while choking me.