17.

"No, please stay." He stood up and walked to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. I let him this time. "It's better if you sit down for this." He said softly.

We went and sat down. He in his chair and me in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Where do I start?" He asked lost. "With the beginning." I said. "5 years ago, when I was 19 I met a girl. I dated her for a few months and at that time I believed she was everything I needed. We spend all of our time together and told each other everything. But one day I noticed that one of my shipments was missing. 5 million dollars were missing and nobody knew where they went." He sighs before continuing. I see it's a lot to process for him so I give him some time. "I found out my so called loyal girlfriend sent the shipment to my biggest rival gang. I was so angry at everything and everyone and..." he stops. "And what?" I ask softly. I have a feeling it's something really bad and I can guess it but I'll let him explain.

"I shot her." He stated.

"Okay..." I said, barely a whisper. I was processing what he just told me. "Akila, that girl, from in the classroom was her best friend. My ex had a lot of friends who were younger than her. She was 18 when I killed her. As for why I was... doing what I was doing, she gave me a choice. I either did that and she would shut up, or she would tell you what happened, then go to Leone, my rival and tell him about you. Which would get you in danger."

—- Lorenzo's pov

Just the thought of Leone Giovani made my blood boil. We share the first rank in the mafia world, we've been trying to find each other's weaknesses for a decade now. The thought of him putting his hands on Akila was making me want to cut off his fingers one by one and torture him until he begs me to take his life only to let him rot in one of my cells for the rest of his life. Akila means something to me, and I would protect her with my life. I would butn down the world to find the ones that hurt her. I don't care if it was emotionally, physically or mentally. I don't care how they hurt her. I will find every single one of them and kill them.

—- Akila's pov

I saw his eyes fill with anger, regret and hatred. I wonder who he's thinking about. Maybe it's that Leone dude? It's a possibility. I don't know what to do or say, I've been standing here quiet and emotionless the whole time. Maybe I should give him a chance. After all I still believe in second chances. But he could also have just told me, then this wouldn't have happened. I'll forgive him, but I'm not gonna tell nor show him. I want him to work for that forgiveness. So he doesn't need to know. "Promise me you'll never do something like that again." is all I said.

"Of course Akila, I promise." He said in a low voice. He had a little hint of hope in it. That's good, then my revenge starts now.

"Okay." I said. "Okay what? You'll forgive me?" He said hopeful. "Not yet." I said serious, trying to hide my feelings. "Okay." He sighed. I know he's disappointed but I want him to suffer a little longer. I can't just let him come back to me. Suddenly I got an idea, I could torture him. I know exactly how. "Meet me tomorrow, at the apartment." I said with a smirk. I had the perfect idea and I was gonna prepare for it good.

-time skip to next day after school-

Knock knock

I opened the door and there he stood. All tall and confident. I let him in and he leaned in and gave me a peck at my cheek. It was adorable but I gotta pretend to not care. My plan was easy. He fucked me already, multiple times. He's a dominant, so i plan on torturing him by stripping all the way and making sure he can't touch me. He just sits and watches. And I will have so much fun in watching him struggle.

I made us dinner first tho. "Take a seat, I made dinner." I said as I walked in the kitchen to go get the food.

We ate in a silence that I decided to break when we finished eating. "I want to practice something" i said. "And what might that be?" He asked curiously. "I wanna practice my knots." I said confident. I didn't get a reply, just a smirk.